Tornado spares box

jacksdad

• 2 weeks later...

I normally use foil from a wine bottle. It's nice and flexible and you just score loads of vertical lines on it. Super-glue it in place then cut along the single horizontal line in the middle about a third of the way and Bob's your mothers brother.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
Have just found a wrapped up Tornado canopy & windscreen in 1/48 in the drinks cabinet...(1/48) So if anyone needs one...Aplogies to whoever it was intended for....

What kit is it off Merv?

Going by the size & shape (The Airfix one being oversize for the windshield) & comparing it to the kits I have,I'm 99.9% sure it's a Revell one.

if it's better than the hobbyboss one i'll take it off you!

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers Merv. yes if you still have it to spare.

No drama's.drop me your address & I'll get them off to you tommorow..off to see my RAFA rep & the Ards DUP chap later to get the useless NIHE sorted out.

Merv

Edited by spike7451

No drama's.drop me your address & I'll get them off to you tommorow..off to see my RAFA rep & the Ards DUP chap later to get the useless NIHE sorted out.

Merv

PM sent, cheers Merv

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

URGENT!! bought the ECR boxing of the Hobbyboss kit and found out it doesn't have the gun ports needed for a GR.1!! Anybody got two spare or could tell me the part numbers off the ids kit?

PLEASE!!

Dave

URGENT!! bought the ECR boxing of the Hobbyboss kit and found out it doesn't have the gun ports needed for a GR.1!! Anybody got two spare or could tell me the part numbers off the ids kit?

PLEASE!!

Dave

Think I may have a couple from the Airfix kit you could cut/sand to shape at a push Dave.

Anybody have two of the antennae found on each side of the forward fuselage, beneath the cockpit, lying spare?

Cheers

Dave

You mean the 'L' shaped Air speed indicator probes?...Should have,I'll drop them over next time I'm passing..

You mean the 'L' shaped Air speed indicator probes?...Should have,I'll drop them over next time I'm passing..

That's the one's Merv. The hobbyboss have decided to leave them out of this boxing!

• 2 weeks later...

If someone is willing and able to send me some spares for 1/72 Tonkas to Germany I would be glad. I am searching specially for Droptanks and some left over Decals. Here my priority is the numbers of the Aircrafts and the general stencils.

Please write me a PN if you got something