RULES + PRIZE LIST

jacksdad

Right guy's here is what you are playing for. I have tried to be a fair as possible with the distribution of the prizes that have been donated. For the prizes that I don't physically have (AdAstraMasks, Royal Resin wheels, Models For Sale £20 voucher) I will contact the companies to let them know the winners as soon as voting is ended so you can go and get your prize.

Right so here we are.

1/144

WINNER - AModel 1/144 JC-130 + AdAstraMask (one from Ian's range or a custom job)

Runners up - 1/72 Canberra conversion.

1/72

WINNER - W.E.M. 1/72 Ultimate Lancaster P.E. set + AdAstraMask (one from Ian's range or a custom job)

Runners up - Flightpath 1/72 Tornado detail set, Aerodata Tornado book, T.S.R.2 Fuel tank set

1/48

WINNER - Kinetic 1/48 Prowler + AdAstraMask (one from Ian's range or a custom job)

Runners up - Heritage Aviation 1/48 FW190 conversion, Aerodata Tornado book, 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf109Z

1/32

WINNER - Alley Cat 1/32 Hawk decals, ModelsForSale £20 voucher, AdAstraMask (one from Ian's range or a custom job)

Runners up - Royal Resin Wheels (Anything from their range), Aerodata Tornado book, 1/72 Buccaneer update set

WHIF

WINNER - Alley Cat 1/24 Mosquito conversion + AdAstraMask (one from Ian's range or a custom job)

Runners up - 1/72 Antonov An-8, Tools (micro saws & flexi file)

I hope this is to everyones satisfaction. :fuhrer:

Here are the rules;

Ladies and Gentelmen welcome to the long awaited Panavia Tornado Group Build here on Britmodeller.Jacksdad & Spike7451 along with the Admins want to welcome you to this Group Build of such a great aircraft.

Lets Get Started what do you say!!!!!!!

Timeframe:

The GB will Run from 4th June 2011 until 28th August 2011

Rules and Guidelines:

This GB is for the Tornado Aircraft and in any version of the A/C that was produced and of all contries who currently or have flown the Tornado, the time frame is from Production till Nowadays and can include units that have disbanded as well. Kits cannot be more than 25% completed at time of start, any kit and any aftermarket goodies are ok for this Group Build. What if's will be discussed by the mods. But in the spirt of this GB we would like to see actual A/C represented. Your kits may also be displayed in any way.

Questions:

If you have a ? to anything feel free to ask a mod at anytime!

Prizes:

Have been genorously being donated by various kind companies.

Participants must complete at least one entry for the GB and post in the Finished Entries(The Flight Line) thread, to be eligible no later than 11:59 PM PST on AUG 28 2011 , if multiple models are completed your name will only be enterd once for the Raffle Draw. the winners will be Posted on the forum when the draw is complete.

OK everyone Scan your stash for those Tornados you want to build for this GB, enjoy your builds, share some stories with each other and Most of Lets have some fun.!

Edited by jacksdad64

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right guy's. As there is only 5 weeks to go until the end of the GB (it's not long, really) I thought I would post a wee reminder of the prizes that are up for grabs. :poke: So it's time for you to start getting your builds onto the home straight.

DSCF0480.jpg

Just remember.........DON'T PANIC! :lol:

Steve

ok...I'm panicking.....it sez -

Rules and Guidelines:

This GB is for the Tornado Aircraft and in any version of the A/C that was produced and of all contries who currently or have flown the Tornado, the time frame is from Production till Nowadays......But in the spirt of this GB we would like to see actual A/C represented.

does this mean a prototype isn't eligable????

ok...I'm panicking.....it sez -

Rules and Guidelines:

This GB is for the Tornado Aircraft and in any version of the A/C that was produced and of all contries who currently or have flown the Tornado, the time frame is from Production till Nowadays......But in the spirt of this GB we would like to see actual A/C represented.

does this mean a prototype isn't eligable????

Kev1n,

If you mean the M.R.C.A. prototypes, then they are eligible. What were you thinking of building?

Steve

EDIT:- Just seen your build thread. Yep, your fine with that. Good Luck.

Edited by jacksdad64