A-4M Skyhawk Hasegawa 1/48

Thats it Artur, i give up..... how do you do it??? and to boot, how do you do it where you do it???? superb....

That is exactly what I say every time I see one of his builds! I had the pleasure of watching this one being built "in the flesh", it was well worth the trip to witness the builds I saw. Did I learn anything from him? You bet. Have I been able to do the same standard of work? Sadly, no :(

Your scooter turned out really well Artur, what's next?

Absolutely superb...thanks for sharing.

Very nice indeed. Lovely weathering as well.

My only comment is the speedbrakes shouldn't really be open on the ground. But that takes nothing away from your obvious skill. Superb photography as well.

Edited by Calum

This is just simply wonderful!! I hugely admire somebody who, as a modeller, can totally change somebody's opinion of a subject.

I've never been a fan of this aircraft, but your build has totally changed that! :clap2:

This is just simply wonderful!! I hugely admire somebody who, as a modeller, can totally change somebody's opinion of a subject.

I've never been a fan of this aircraft, but your build has totally changed that! :clap2:

My pleasure! Btw I know this feeling :thumbsup2: .

Thinking on it, how is the Tucano coming along, any WIP photos?

Soon Duncan... This kit is too tempting to leave it whitout WIP.

you mention the Aires cockpit - how much more was AM? need a Scooter to go in my USN collection so after anything (probably 1/72 Hasegawa but if the 1/48 comes up cheap and all you added was the cockpit may go for that.....

you mention the Aires cockpit - how much more was AM? need a Scooter to go in my USN collection so after anything (probably 1/72 Hasegawa but if the 1/48 comes up cheap and all you added was the cockpit may go for that.....

I dont know the price of AM. Hasegawa's plastic cockpit actually dont need to be replaced by any resin aftermarket, is very nice moulded. Only one thing you need is better ejection seat.