1:48 replacement Jaguar intakes for the Airfix Kit

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff! :)

Got a couple of intake orders outstanding at the moment... apologies chaps - been busy with "stuff", and will get 'em out early next week. I know... I'm a lazy tart! :blush:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These puppies will shortly become available from 2 Mikes Resin, who have taken over production, to give me more time to sleep... mainly ^_^

You can find them here on the forums and on th'internet here. The intakes will be available shortly once the instructions are completed & Mike has cast up a suitable quantity :)

Thanks for your interest folks & apologies to anyone that's had to wait for my haphazard dispatches in the past :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
These puppies will shortly become available from 2 Mikes Resin, who have taken over production, to give me more time to sleep... mainly ^_^

You can find them here on the forums and on th'internet here. The intakes will be available shortly once the instructions are completed & Mike has cast up a suitable quantity :)

Thanks for your interest folks & apologies to anyone that's had to wait for my haphazard dispatches in the past :thumbsup:

Hi Mike,

I'm after a set of your Jag intakes but I'm having no joy ordering them from the website. Is it me or is the site not working properly? :unsure:

Regards.

Graham

Hi Mike,

I'm after a set of your Jag intakes but I'm having no joy ordering them from the website. Is it me or is the site not working properly? :unsure:

Regards.

Graham

Hi Graham - Mike Reeves is the man to speak to about website problems at 2MR. I'm not 100% sure if it's live yet, but he'll be online after about 4pm UK time, so drop him a PM to ask the question. I'm sure he'll be able to sort out a manual transaction if the site's goofed for any reason :)

Hi Graham - Mike Reeves is the man to speak to about website problems at 2MR. I'm not 100% sure if it's live yet, but he'll be online after about 4pm UK time, so drop him a PM to ask the question. I'm sure he'll be able to sort out a manual transaction if the site's goofed for any reason :)

Thanks Mike. Will drop Mike R a pm .

Cheers.

Graham

That's Mike @ Two Mikes Resin in case you didn't know :)

I think I'll probably confuse myself. Let me get this right.....Mike designed the intakes and now they're marketed by two different Mikes. So that's three Mikes? Anyone remember the Monty Python Bruces sketch? :)

Graham

:lol: I'm the Mike that made the masters, and now Mike is marketing them with his business partner Mike. With me? ;)

Thanks Mike. I think I understand :)

Graham

(thinking of changing his name to Mike!)