1:48 replacement Jaguar intakes for the Airfix Kit

Mike

Ooo it's gonna be like Christmas a bit early here - 1 set on Valiant intakes, 1 set of Jag intakes and my Jag decals. Thanks Santa :santa:

...and you & J-Fever will be getting a free piece of thick cardboard to make sure that your decals arrive in good shape :)

...and you & J-Fever will be getting a free piece of thick cardboard to make sure that your decals arrive in good shape :)

Hmmmmm caarrrrdbooorrd. Will taste great with Eggnog!

Cheers!

I'd advise you soak it overnight in vodka first, so it doesn't hurt your gums ;)

Great Idea, english cardboard is tougher than the stuff over here!

Cheers, and bottoms up!

All the orders in the UK should be with you by now, or tomorrow at the latest (unless you're out & too lazy to head off to the post office!)...

You Yankees will have to wait while the postman cycles across the big wet bit I'm afraid... BUT... they're on their way, and they're sent int'l signed for, so pretty secure ;)

Any more needed?

No worries Mark - pleasure doing business ;)

I've got 2 orders outstanding, just waiting for my lazy bottom to get casting. Won't be long chaps - promise ;)

The intakes and retirement decals arrvied, Thanks Mike!

Very nice job on the intakes. The hinge decals are a nice bonus too.

Cheers

John H

Now, where is that vodka....?

Glad they got there safe & sound John :) The vodka must have dried out en route! ;)

Gday Mike , can I also put myself down for two sets. You can send me an paypal invoice including airmail post to Australia. My email is [email protected]

regards

Bruce

G'day Bruce... I'll check the postage over there & send one over in the next 24 hours. Cheers bud ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce & Geoff,

Humble apologies for not dispatching your orders over Christmas... they're going in the post today all being well :)

If anyone else wants some, I've cast up a couple of spares while I was doing the last lot, so let me know ;)

If anyone else wants some, I've cast up a couple of spares while I was doing the last lot, so let me know

Uh me too, me too, me too. Thats if the shipping isnt going to kill us! Mike what would a set cost in USD shipped to my side of the pond?

Lexington, KY 40383

THANKS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

Edited by bugfan

Okely dokely! The latest batch went in the post this avo.... just one order received today missed it, because of time constraints. They should go in the post tomorrow, all being well. As I said before, apologies to those of you that have been waiting since before Christmas :blush:

Couple of sets left from this batch if anyone else needs some ;)

Just as some of you might be getting towards the stage where you will be looking at applying the hinge decals for these, I thought it might be useful to remind you that the decals are very delicate, so either give them a coat of liquid decal film before applying, or treat them very gently. There are 8 decals per sheetlet, so one spare for each hinge :)

The last two orders on hand will be posted tomorrow, and I still have a few pre-cast items in "stock" (sat in a box on my bench! :lol: ), so let me know if you want a set.

Yeah, I'll take a set Mike if that's okay. ;)

Yours is one of the ones going in the post tomorrow :)

I can honestly say the intakes are the dogs danglies...I've fitted mine to the airframe tonight and they're superb!

I've fitted mine too! My Jag's starting to look like a Jag now... must stop being lazy & take some pics :blush: