Monogram 1/72 B-52D

• 5 weeks later...

Don, Thank you very much for your kind words!! Was good to meet you too yesterday!

In the answer to where I keep it... it's on my dining table. And hogging the entire thing too... I would mount it on the wall, but the tail could easily take someones eye out!

Hope you enjoyed the show yesterday - when did you leave? I heard them calling your name out for an award, but you didn't come forward!

Don, Thank you very much for your kind words!! Was good to meet you too yesterday!

In the answer to where I keep it... it's on my dining table. And hogging the entire thing too... I would mount it on the wall, but the tail could easily take someones eye out!

Hope you enjoyed the show yesterday - when did you leave? I heard them calling your name out for an award, but you didn't come forward!

We left as the awards started. (I didn't realise that a commended actually meant any kind of prize. Oops!)

Very nice work on the big BUFF. The B-52s flying out of Andersen AFB, Guam, had a tough life and the wear and tear on the paint really showed, especially in 1972 when they were flying so many ARC LIGHT missions over Viet Nam.

Darwin