sig 33 german gun

mrcooljules

Im doing this

72021.jpg

i cant find any info on the ammo rounds it used, but i want to do it towed by a half track, so i guess the ammo rounds, if the only image i can find, shows them in long tubes each.is this correct?

also, the kit is basic and having built it, something isnt right, how it connects to the truck, google doesnt really help :-/ has anyone got any drawings orknow awebsite that would help?

thanks

Might this be served better by being placed in the armour modelling section instead of the Aircraft modelling section?

thanks

Mike

oops, i just saw the word military...

i always just click new posts, i never just look in certain sections.

SiG 33 ammo comes as short brass cases, short fabric charge bags and separate heads with fuses. I think they often carried the heads around in long wicker tubes, hope that helps :)

SiG 33 ammo comes as short brass cases, short fabric charge bags and separate heads with fuses. I think they often carried the heads around in long wicker tubes, hope that helps :)

thats great ta, its only 72nd so want to get close, i have some metal and resin german ones, some in cases etc but didnt want to totally use the wrong type lol