FW 190 STGB

Only 4 weeks to the start of this GB and I can't wait.

I would really like to get my F.3 done before the start so that I can clear some space (you can imagine how much the Zwilling is taking up.)

I am going to start the GB with the 1/24 Sturmbock and if I have time I will follow that with the 1/32 Mistel. Well, thats the plan. :whistle:

I have managed to get Heritage's lovely A-4 conversion for the Ju88, so that's that sorted out. All I need to do is get a hold of a Hasegawa A-8.

Steve

Here you go. http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/EAG48014

If you are interested I'm selling a very nice book on the Dora here :- http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...topic=234910949

Have just ordered the decals, ta my search was only looking for decals with pics!

thanks but if i buy anymore books the significant other will kill me lol

Darren

Have just ordered the decals, ta my search was only looking for decals with pics!

thanks but if i buy anymore books the significant other will kill me lol

Darren

Glad to be of service, Darren.

I'm sure that Rowan & Co. will have plenty of reference pics posted up on the GB.

See you then.

Steve

After battling away with my Heinz Bar A-7 and getting VERY annoyed with it, I am now only going to offer up at least one definite for the GB. It will be the Hasegawa 1/48 A-5, more than likely in a diorama with two dachshund dogs from Eduard. The scheme is coming from a Kagero 190 book that includes a scheme that has an aircraft with the names of the pilots two dachshunds on the fuse side. Will just need to build up my confidence with figure painting and diorama creations, but how hard could it be?????? Scrap the plans for multiples at this time, will stick to one only, time will probably also dictate that I can only get one complete too.

So, roll on GB start, look forward to showing you how I go.

Tango

Thanks for the pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, the next series of photos will come in the next days here from the Luftwafhrtmuseum Hannover. Here we have as the image in my earlier post a Replica of a Fw 190 A-8 and a BMW 801 engine.

Thomas

Hi all i like to enter just bought myself a 1.48 Tamiya A-3 that i was going to start in the next week or so it will be oob and painted with the old hairy stick i was thinking of doing the mottling with a sponge don't know if this will work but going to give it a try.still a little inexperienced so any advice would be welcome.

GB starts a week tomorrow.

You guys ready?

Yep, looking fwd to it. Have to clear one off the bench first (The Hase Fw-190A-7 or Tamiya D.520) or may not bother, will wait and see. I stated a week or so ago I was doing the Hasegawa A-5, will do so, but also thinking of another HB Ta-152, this time the C-1 in a WIF scheme, stealing some decals from some old builds and seeing what I can come up with. Or does someone want to see me have a go at a desert schemed 152? Let me know, but I think the late war scheme with some stolen markings may look more appropriate.