Hobbyboss replacement parts

IanR

Hi Ian

Please call our office on 01354 760022 or email us at [email protected].

If we can have the kit number, part number, where you bought the kit and your address we will get a replacement part sent straight out to you.

This applies to all the the ranges we carry.

regards

Stuart

Creative Models Ltd

www.creativemodels.co.uk

creative.gif

• Like 1

by UK law the shop that sold em you is responsable

Yes, but only if there is a problem with the kit.

The orginal poster did not say whether there was a problem, or new ones were needed due to a modelling error?

As mike said nice to see a company listening and replying.

Julien

Yes, but only if there is a problem with the kit.

The orginal poster did not say whether there was a problem, or new ones were needed due to a modelling error?

As mike said nice to see a company listening and replying.

Julien

true, i just took it that they were missing or damaged but yeah..

i have a missing piece from a airfrix 72nd brick, i asked airfix recently how much for the part, they send they would send it for free, but i said NO i want to pay for it......they wouldnt reply. even when i told them, i got the kit for a quid from a shop, as it was returned from a customer due to that part missing. i would feel cheeky getting the missing part from airfix for free

Hi Ian

Please call our office on 01354 760022 or email us at [email protected].

If we can have the kit number, part number, where you bought the kit and your address we will get a replacement part sent straight out to you.

This applies to all the the ranges we carry.

regards

Stuart

Creative Models Ltd

www.creativemodels.co.uk

creative.gif

Just dropping a line to say did as you suggested and have recieved the replacement parts off you. Excellent service, many thanks and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you in the future.

Thanks again

Ian

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
42 minutes ago, PhantomBigStu said:

are creative still the importer for HB? Just broke the canopy on my f5 tiger like a tit

As far as I know , they still are .  Give them a ring or drop them an e-mail - their customer service is second to none & I'm sure they'll help if they can .

• Thanks 1

Ian, when I bought my HobbyBoss Seahawk FGA. 6 a couple of years ago; it was missing the clear parts frame. When I emailed; not much happened IIRC. I sent a letter(paper, envelope, stamp, that sort of thing) explaining the problem. A couple of weeks later, I received a parcel from Squadron Mail Order(I live in the USA). In it was a whole new kit of the aforementioned Seahawk(yes, it did have the clear parts frame; I checked)! I got the clear parts, and, more! Now I intend to see if the Falcon vac set of canopies for the FAA will fit the first one. I asked for the clears; I got a whole new kit. However, Creative Models, Inc. is definitely working for you in the UK. Sounds like a place to shop with confidence that they will make it right.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2011 at 10:20 AM, Mike said:

There you go... thanks to Stuart for that interjection. Always good to see a company listening to its customers :)

Hi, Mike.

Do you still happen to have the 1/48 Meteor Production resin sets you'd receive as sample we spoke about some years ago?

Cheers,

Unc2

• 1 year later...

Has anyone ever brought up a way of keeping a database on which model companies do or do not care about customer service? I have now a problem of an entire sprue missing from a M26 Pershing kit. The twenty questions harassment I encountered with AFV Club Howitzer kit. the who, what, when,, where, and produce a receipt. Yeah, that's gonna work for a kit bought a year or so before at a model contest from a vendor that I cannot remember. Final outcome was, after 3 months. that I would have to pay shipping and a sum that I don't remember, for the parts! You know, maybe its just me, but it truly seems that as the kit prices rise, the service and ability to work with the mfg.'s, not even considering the hoops that have to be jumped through to make contact, has managed to lower in the same amount. Wouldn't it be wonderful, with the numbers of builders spread across the planet, that we would have the power to insist on a bit of service and caring about the customers? They just take it for granted that everyone has $50-$100 to blow on a kit that doesn't have all the parts, or is warped or broken in some way. Is it just me ???????