Freightdog decal re-print due soon

My RAF Anti-Flash roundels and codes double A5 decal sheet is currently being re-printed by Fantasy Printshop and should be in stock at the end of May, price will be around £10. The sheets include roundels, fin flashes and applicable pale blue codes carried on the Valiant, Victor, Vulcan, TSR2 and FAA Buccaneer S.1/S.2 variants. Initial print run was only 200 and they sold out very quickly when first issued a couple of years ago.

Colin

• 1 month later...
My RAF Anti-Flash roundels and codes double A5 decal sheet is currently being re-printed by Fantasy Printshop and should be in stock at the end of May, price will be around £10. The sheets include roundels, fin flashes and applicable pale blue codes carried on the Valiant, Victor, Vulcan, TSR2 and FAA Buccaneer S.1/S.2 variants. Initial print run was only 200 and they sold out very quickly when first issued a couple of years ago.

Colin

Hi everyone, decals are ready for your new Airfix Valiant's now. I'm afraid the price has gone up to £11.50, just over 10% more but thats due to a hefty increase in printing costs.

Colin