Every thing is naff, it didnt come with instructions, didnt have pegs to hold it together, no landing gear, had to steal them from a 737 and i had to guess the position of the decals and colours.

I hate to say this, but Ive just bought this kit today and it has instructions in it, landing gear and if you looked on the back of the box it has the paint guide/decal positions there........

Anybody know the best match for DHL yellow and red, preferably in aerosol form?

I built a couple of these kits myself not long ago and I had no problem with the fitting of parts (other than the usual filling and sanding of joint lines). The major problem with the kit is that the engine pylons are too short (the engines are too close to the fuselage), but that is easy to fix. I didn't use the kit decals though, as I used aftermarket decals for Scandinavian Airlines.

Nils

I got mine second hand and the back of the box was all scratched, the instructions were wrecked beyond readable and all the parts were of the sprue, so LOL

i got it second hand so the sprues were missing and all the instructions were torn and scratched so year, dont buy models from a carboot!!

This puts a completely different perspective on things now doesn't it.

The faults described in your first post suggest that the kit manufacturer were to blame when in actual fact it sounds as though you have bought a second hand kit that has been poorly stored.

Don't be put off buying the Fly Models, AZ Models or the Two-Six issues of these kits. A little more work will be necessary with the fuselage joints as with most limited run kits, but the results will be well worth the effort.

Chris.

I've built this kit in the Two-Six boxing. It was so good that I bought another. It's as good a short-run kit as you'll find anywhere, with thin trailing edges and very fine engraved detail; in fact much better in these respects than the Revell B737-800 which is a pretty good mainstream kit. It might not be ideal for a novice due to its not having location pins but anybody with a bit of experience will be pleased with it.

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS KIT!

And with websites like Airliners.net around, you don't need to guess the position of the decals, Madabout.

Edited by Ivor Ramsden

I hate to say this, but Ive just bought this kit today and it has instructions in it, landing gear and if you looked on the back of the box it has the paint guide/decal positions there........

Anybody know the best match for DHL yellow and red, preferably in aerosol form?

Draw Decals recommend Humbrol 69 for the gloss yellow and Revell 31 gloss red