Nardi F.N.305

Is it still possible to join in the build? I've been away on vacation and returned yesterday to discover I am a bit slow out of the gate, apologies.

I have a Nardi 305 just itching to be built, 1/48 scale from Special Hobby.

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

I also have a request. I have been wanting to finish this one as the all red version seen here, which participated in the Littorio Air Ralley of 1939. This means I would have to make the "33" numerals or scrounge from the spares box but the rest of the markings will come out of the kit. If this is not in keeping with the spirit of the GB no worries, I will choose one of the kit supplied schemes.

nardiFN305-13.jpg

Cheers,

Geoff

Yet another interesting kit, nice one!

I don't mean to speak on behalf of the Mods, but from what I've read so far here, there's no problem at all with you joining in on the GB and it should be fine you either making the '33' decals or finding spares, but it would perhaps be wise to wait for a Mod to confirm that!

J.

Geoff, welcome to the build, you can join at any time as Jason said, you just have to finish by the deadline. I am the opposite to you I am away at the mo and will be starting late too. Another aeroplane I have never seen before and a great addition to the build, increasing the variety on show. Any questions feel free to ask

Cheers

Graham