Lancaster GB Winners

After reviewing the poll results it seems we have joint winners!

In joint first we have Canberraman with the Lincoln and Airbus320 with the Argentinian Lancaster

Third is Woody37 with his Manchester

Fourth is Honeybee with the Tiger Force Lancaster

Congratulations guys!

We have the following prizes for the GB

Airfix 1/72 Lancaster Dambuster set - donated by myself. CANBERRAMAN

2 copies of Aviation Classics Issue 1 "Avro Lancaster" - donated by galgos

1 set of Tally-Ho decals for 1/48 Hurricanes, with two Russian front machines as well as two versions of JX(O)E .- donated by rowmk9

I'll PM the winners individually to inform them and i'll let canberraman and airbus320 have first pick as they accumulated the most votes.

Congratulations to all!

Antony

Edited by Antony Robertson

Hi Andy,

well I'm blowed, I'm a winner. So is every one else in my eyes, all very nice builds. As I came fourth I will allow the other winners to choose first and will satisfy myself with whatever is left. Congratulations on a group build well run

regards

Paul

Hi all, thanks to those who voted for my lanc. I have to say I am surprised to have got any given the superb quality of the builds on here! My own personal choices were woodys' Manchester and Canberramans' Lincoln and I deliberated for a long time before voting. Well done to all!

Thanks once again and hope to see you in another GB soon!

Chris

Antony,

Many thanks indeed for moderating this Lancaster GB which I thoroughly enjoyed contributing to. I can't believe my Lincoln is one of the winners given the fantastic quality of all the builds - well done to everyone who took part and extra special thanks to those who voted.

There were some excellent builds here and it was great to see the variety of schemes and diffeent Lanc family variants. This was my first Group Build, it won't be my last!

Cheers all

Mark

Thanks for the votes guys. Also a big thanks for everyone who contributed, some great and inspiring builds fueling lots of ideas and inspiration.

Anthony, thanks for your guiding hand throughout.

Cheers

Neil

Well done guys!

And congartualations to everyone for participating the Britmodeller's first ever Single Type Group Build.... I think it was Brilliant...

And thank you Anthony, a great host!

As for my extravagant Lancaster.... It'll turn up later in the year... I'm waiting for a spare wing set from Revell and then I'll carry on.

Edited: Because I am a muppet!

Edited by RAF Colonel