Revell SU 25 Frogfoot, 1992 Boscombe Down, Czech and Slovak AF

tim dix

Hi,

Id like to throw my hat in with a Czech and Slovak air force su25, with special frog markings on the tail.

DSCF1209.jpg

Hope this is ok. No Idea how to do a link, but I think I have a pic of it somewhere, I will dig it out.

Cheers

Tim

Tim,

I bought the Eduard Su-25 to build that very plane. I went to Boscombe in 92 and have since wanted to build it and the Mig 29 at some time. I keep looking at the camouflage pattern though and putting it back in the pile.

Good luck with the build, I will watch with interest.

Pete

OK, While im waiting for my hawk to dry, I thought I would make a start on this.

The seat, bless, is nothing like the real thing, not even close, so using the basic L shape and sides, im trying to tart it up a bit. Im not to worried about the back, as you wont see much, and I will add belts,cushions and ejection handles tmrw.

DSCF1307.jpg

DSCF1308.jpg

DSCF1309.jpg

hope your builds are going well, im looking forward to seeing the 'digital Migs'.

Edited by tim dix

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate,

its part of the kit, just painted and dirty wash applied. I have no idea if it is accurate or not, I would be a little dubious, as the seat was totally off, but nothing that cant be improved on.

Tim

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Id like to throw my hat in with a Czech and Slovak air force su25, with special frog markings on the tail.

DSCF1209.jpg

Hope this is ok. No Idea how to do a link, but I think I have a pic of it somewhere, I will dig it out.

Cheers

Tim

I am sorry guys, due to splitting up with my wife recently, I have not been able to complete this one, when things have settled down, I will try to complete it (I have also managed to lose the seat I built in the process).

All your efforts are amazing, I love all the migs!

Cheers

Tim