Mustang STGB

Ooh! Ooh! Can I join in? Can I? Can I? But can I though? :bounce:

Mine will be one of three things... a P-51B in OD, an RAF Mustang Mk III or a post-war P-51D.

Welcome Enzo.look forward to seeing one of them

wellzy :headphones:

• 2 weeks later...

Those who have a interest so far

wellzy (host)

Ian (host)

Chrisrope

Iain(32nd SIG)

Mish

Paul J

Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Harry Lime

Smuts

Kev1n

daz greewood

Arniec

Doug Rogers

Mungo 1974

Phat trev

Enzo Matrix

Madmonk

CPNGROATS

Kpc7676

Peter W

Welcome all. Mish can you please note Ian as co host

Thank you all Les (wellzy)

Edited by wellzy

Sorry to mess your list up but can you add one more, I have a couple of kits I could use from trumpeter(1/32) or Airfix (1/24).

Sorry again but only just seen the thread.

Cheers,

I would like to add a Mustang to the GB...details later.......

Cheers,

ggc

The more I think about this, the more I can't decide what to do. I've got a few decals for 78th FG checkernoses in 48th, and a nice set of Old Crow decals, plus a Tamiya D and staff car with some really nice decal options, and a gorgeous book/decal set for Preddy's various Cripes-a-Mighty machines...

Can I join in aswell? I am thinking a Tamiya 48 scale P-51D in either a Sth American Aztec decals scheme or a RAAF 3 Squadron bird that flew out of Italy. Let me know if I am all good to put the date in the diary.

The more I think about this, the more I can't decide what to do. I've got a few decals for 78th FG checkernoses in 48th, and a nice set of Old Crow decals, plus a Tamiya D and staff car with some really nice decal options, and a gorgeous book/decal set for Preddy's various Cripes-a-Mighty machines...

If I am right the Tamiya D with the staff car has Jersey Jerk from the 316stFS/356th FG I would go for them , then Cripes-a Mighty,

and then 78th checkernoses. But end of the day it`s up to you Obi

This year has got to be the year of the group build, there have been so many top drawer choices and this one is right up there.

Please add me to the list.

I'm not sure what it's going to be yet but if it's a 'D' it will be a 78th F.G. for sure.

Pete.

This year has got to be the year of the group build, there have been so many top drawer choices and this one is right up there.

Please add me to the list.

I'm not sure what it's going to be yet but if it's a 'D' it will be a 78th F.G. for sure.

Pete.

Hi Pete

Good to have you along. If it`s a 78th "D" that will do nicely.

Builds are beginning to stack-up nicely !

Just for a thought - and wearing my Co-Hosts' hat - can I encourage any folks here who have the software, time and enthusiasm, to have a go at producing a GB banner for this. I respectfully rule m'self out as I'm a self confessed techno-illiterate... Thanks in advance.

Ian

Edited by Ian

Builds are beginning to stack-up nicely !

Just for a thought - and wearing my Co-Hosts' hat - can I encourage any folks here who have the software, time and enthusiasm, to have a go at producing a GB banner for this. I respectfully rule m'self out as I'm a self confessed techno-illiterate... Thanks in advance.

Ian

I'll have a crack - need a bit of time tho coz it's hendon this weekend, and there's so much to do as well.....

I'll have a crack - need a bit of time tho coz it's hendon this weekend, and there's so much to do as well.....

Thanks Kev If you need any art work I can e-mail them to you

Thanks again.

I have some mustang pics to work with and there's plenty on the net anyway, so I'll have a go next week

Well, this GB would be the perfect time to build the Monogram 1/32 visible Mustang...

P6040001PMustangboxart.jpg

Mustang Cheers,

ggc

I have some mustang pics to work with and there's plenty on the net anyway, so I'll have a go next week

OK Kev look forward to seeing them and thanks again.

Well, this GB would be the perfect time to build the Monogram 1/32 visible Mustang...

P6040001PMustangboxart.jpg

Mustang Cheers,

ggc

Nice one long time ago I had one of them ,but dont know where it is now look

forward to seeing yours.

For the build I will be doing a "D"in Israeli colours. I am also building right now a Trumpeter Mustang III. Take a look here.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...;hl=mustang+III

It isn't going very fast, but I have to do some pictures again very soon.

Cheers Arnold

Hi Arnold that look good ,I know your work and It will be great

looking forward to seeing both of them.

all best Les (wellzy :headphones: )

ps are you coming over this year.