Mustang STGB

Thanks Mish

Well here we go,

Any Mustang from the XP51,RAF Mk 1`s P51A and the A36 to the P51H,P/F82 the Cavaliar Mustangs .

The Mustang flew in many conficts from WWII to The Korean War , Arab -Israel Wars and in Central

and South American conficts.Foreign Operators such as Bolvia,Canada,Dominican Republic Israel,

Italy,Nicaragua Sweden,Venezuela and of course at home the USAAF,USAF and Air Guard Units as

well as Air Racers and warbirds. Hobby link show a release date for the Tamiya 1/32nd P51D as

July.

Those who have shown a interest are

Chrisrope

Iain(32ndSIG)

Mish

Paul J

Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Harry Lime

Smuts

Kev1n

daz greenwood

Arniec

Ian

Doug Rogers

mungo 1974

phat trev

Enzo Matrix

wellzy :headphones:

Edited by wellzy

Thanks Mish

Well here we go,

Any Mustang from the XP51,RAF Mk 1`s P51A and the A36 to the P51H,P/F82 the Cavaliar Mustangs .

The Mustang flew in many conficts from WWII to The Korean War , Arab -Israel Wars and in Central

and South American conficts.Foreign Operators such as Bolvia,Canada,Dominican Republic Israel,

Italy,Nicaragua Sweden,Venezuela and of course at home the USAAF,USAF and Air Guard Units as

well as Air Racers and warbirds. Hobby link show a release date for the Tamiya 1/32nd P51D as

July.

Those who have shown a interest are

Chrispore

Iain(32ndSIG)

Mish

Paul J

Obi-Jiff Kenobi

Harry Lime

Smuts

Kev1n

daz greenwood

Anyone up to cohost with me

Is there room for one more? I would be very interested.

cheers Arnold :cheers:

ok so now I know what to get myself for chrimbo this year...

no idea what kit, depends what I find in shops/shows/Telford :)

Yep, I'll play, nice easy project over the winter months. Got so many Mustangs and so many sheets, would be difficult to choose. Will certainly be 1:48, could be 'Dooleybird', could be El Salvador or Nicaragua.... probably wont be one of the 'usual suspects'.

Ian

Yep, I'll play, nice easy project over the winter months. Got so many Mustangs and so many sheets, would be difficult to choose. Will certainly be 1:48, could be 'Dooleybird', could be El Salvador or Nicaragua.... probably wont be one of the 'usual suspects'.

Ian

welcome Ian look forward to seeing yours

I'm thinking of doing the Accurate Miniatures 1/48 A-36 Apache. I've still got the Eduard detail set and Squadron canopies, but I sold the kit some years ago. If I can get a replacement before December, that'll be my choice. If not, I'll probably do the Tamiya 1/48 P-51D & Staff Car.

No worries.

I'm planning to veer away from the norm and do a Swedish Mustang in 1/48

Chris

Nice one Chris

I`ve got the J26 Mustang book by Leif Hellstrom,if

you need any info on them.

Can i join too?, i've got a number of 48th P-51's in the stash....and just preordered 3 of the new 32nd Tamiya kits from HLJ

Gary

Welcome Gary look forward to seeing the three 32nd P51D

I may get one would like to get three but you all know how it

is :fuyou_2: and word is no.

I'll be happy to build another one also!

Hi phat trev

Happy to have you along

Edited by wellzy

• 2 weeks later...

Ian

Started idly going thru my P-51 kits the other evening - Cannot believe I'd forgotten, but I have a Tamiya 'D' complete with Ultracast resin empenage and Eagle Cal decals to build an early (sans fillet) machine. Would be a shame not to do that one, doncha think !!

Ian

Started idly going thru my P-51 kits the other evening - Cannot believe I'd forgotten, but I have a Tamiya 'D' complete with Ultracast resin empenage and Eagle Cal decals to build an early (sans fillet) machine. Would be a shame not to do that one, doncha think !!

Ian

Sounds good to me Ian