Anytime Baby GB

Kev1n

so it probably wont be until next year, but thats ok, I have plenty to get on with for now....

anybody fancy a Tomcat GB? I'll host but need a co-host as well

Edited by kev1n

a single type build instead of anything with swing wings, and it wont be until next year or 2013 anyway if the current calendar is anything to go by...

so it probably wont be until next year, but thats ok, I have plenty to get on with for now....

anybody fancy a Tomcat GB? I'll host but need a co-host as well

Great idea, for a STGB you don't need a co-host but one can be handy if there's a lot of entries.

As much as I love the mighty cat, I can't see the point as we have a swing-wing GB coming up.

No swing-wing GB on the calender Daz

if you want a Tomcat STGB the date will be in early 2012 and will need five interested members, for a swing-wing GB you will be looking at a date of mid 2013 and need fifteen interested members and two hosts.

ok then.....thats my contrib to the daily life of the BM massiv....

I'll host the Anytime Baby STGB in 2012 :):):):)

(thats its title mish...gotta be...)

would still like a co-host tho' coz who knows where I'll be in a year's time...

I might have been elected dictat...er...prime minister or something by then :)

c'mon then bois n gals - get in to Kev's Anytime Baby GB...and mine is one of those from the movie "The Final Countdown" btw...hasagawa 1/72nd kit

EDIT

oops...typos...I'm so excited now....

Edited by kev1n

so thats, er...umm...ok...6 people...

Kev1n

Jacksdad64

Arpie

Robw UK

Daz Greenwood

wellzy

jump in here 'catpeople - kev wants you....

"...if you want a Tomcat STGB the date will be in early 2012 and will need five interested members..."

how we doin mish???

Although I'm struggling to keep the pace of the other GBs I've entered, this is a subject I love and I'm happy to take part in it !

What I'll build ? I have a few in the stash: a Hasegawa A with VF-154 markings, a fujmi B with twobobs decals for VF-103, a 1/48 monogram D with decals for VF-213 or VF-2... probably will be one of the 1/72, as an STGB does not take long enough to work on the monogram kit as I'd like.

Although I'm struggling to keep the pace of the other GBs I've entered, this is a subject I love and I'm happy to take part in it !

What I'll build ? I have a few in the stash: a Hasegawa A with VF-154 markings, a fujmi B with twobobs decals for VF-103, a 1/48 monogram D with decals for VF-213 or VF-2... probably will be one of the 1/72, as an STGB does not take long enough to work on the monogram kit as I'd like.

so thats, er...umm...ok...6 people...

Kev1n

Jacksdad64

Arpie

Robw UK

Daz Greenwood

wellzy

jump in here 'catpeople - kev wants you....

"...if you want a Tomcat STGB the date will be in early 2012 and will need five interested members..."

how we doin mish???

Well you have enough for a STGB

I was thinking about what to do and then I remembered a project I was gathering bits for. :evil_laugh:

How about a 1/32 Cat just at the point where the wheels hit the deck, with wings, flaps, slats and spoilers all hanging out? Ooohh yummy. :elephant:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...se_(CVN_65).jpg

Steve

Edited by jacksdad64

I don't know where I'll be in a year's time either, but definitely count me in for this. I love the Tomcat and it's already on my list of kits to buy & build. In fact, the hardest thing will be waiting 'til next year!

J.

Like the idea of the landing 'cat....how would you attach it to the deck at that angle?

Kev1n

Jacksdad64

Arpie

Robw UK

Daz Greenwood

wellzy

Giorgio N

Shiloh

mrvr6

Jasonb13

Deon

Happy Martian

DaveJL

13 so far - only another 87 to catch up with the phantom build then :)

kev still wants you kittyfanz...

Like the idea of the landing 'cat....how would you attach it to the deck at that angle?

That would be telling. I once did a 1/35 Chinook on the side of a hill on it's rear wheels and it will be by a similar method. I am going to be posting pics of my previous builds so you will see for yourself. I also picked up a 1/32 section of flightdeck on ebay a while back that I will use.

Steve