Photo-etched Color Camo netting

seby_cz

In February, Eduard released completely new line of color photo-etched products - the camo netting in 1/35th scale.

Since then, we got loads of positive reactions on this product and also several suggestions from modelers community. I'm creating this topic to "use" power of community to find out, which articles would be worth manufacturing for you!

Until now, Eduard released several color camo netting sets including:

Camo netting "Barracuda" Desert (36154)

Camo netting "Barracuda" Woodland (36151)

Camo netting UK S type Desert (36144)

Camo netting UK S type Woodland (36145)

Camo netting US 1940-1960 Autumn (36149)

Camo netting US 1940-1960 Spring (36148)

img9670450x.jpgimg9668nettingsizes450x.jpgimg9660450x.jpg

March

36160 Leaves Fern / colour 1/35

36160.gif

May

36161 Ivy-berry / brectan colour 1/35

36161n.png

We think there are several advantages of this product, that will actually really help modelers, reducing time for creating various imitations, spending more time on other fine details of thier dioramas.

- it's suitable for amateurs as well as for pros

- huge usable size of photo-etched sheet to cover

whole vehicle (130x230mm)

- easy to work with, easy to shape it

- realistic look and color variety, usage

of Federal Standard colors palette

We have extented plan to release more of these camo nettings and various flora imitations in the future.

However, the scope of these products is so large, there are lots of articles we could design and release, that's why we need your opinion on what would work best for you.

Check out our Youtube video on this narrated by Karel Padar.

We're looking forward to hear your opinions on this. Tell us what should we produce to fulfill your modeling needs!

Libor out.

Well this is a great idea , :analintruder:

i'm glad manufacturers are asking for our opinion

kudos to eduard !!!!

i would like to see a set of birdcage slat armour for the stryker MGS

mobile gun system as its different than the other stryker slat armour and we cold at last be able to model it in a combat setting !

i would like to see some etch for the su-24 fencer in 1/48 scale and super hornet in 1/32

these are just for starters !

Thanks for your suggestions Daniel and sonofjim! I'll be passing these to our development chief.

Libor

Just adding another image of fern leaves (detail set #36160) to give you a better picture of what we are capable of ;)

img5380900px.jpg

As said before, ANY suggestions are welcome!

Libor

I'd like anyone to do 1/72 and/or 1/48 modern UK weapons/ bombs/ pods etc

I wholeheartedly agree!! Especially Brimstones, with the triple launcher!!

Can I suggest detailed bomb bays for 1/72 aircraft? I see quite a few people have to scratch build or heavily detail kits of this size, and I have a couple that I will be doing soon too! Things such as the Victor & Vulcan, Lancaster, B17, B24 etc. These aircraft were made to bomb, so to have poor detail when the doors are open doesn't help! You could make the bomb bay doors too...

I wholeheartedly agree!! Especially Brimstones, with the triple launcher!!

Can I suggest detailed bomb bays for 1/72 aircraft? I see quite a few people have to scratch build or heavily detail kits of this size, and I have a couple that I will be doing soon too! Things such as the Victor & Vulcan, Lancaster, B17, B24 etc. These aircraft were made to bomb, so to have poor detail when the doors are open doesn't help! You could make the bomb bay doors too...

Thanks for your suggestions! I will be forwarding these to Karel Padar - chief of PE development. Keep it up guys! We are open to any suggestions, please try to stick to the topic discussed. ;)

Libor

To come back to the topic... :)

A lot of German armour used branches as camouflage from air attack. I have been at a loss as to how to model these accurately, without them looking like a twig covered in small bits of paper!! Perhaps you could market a pack of branches with various foliage to attach? A Panther covered in such branches would look fantastic!!!

th_694837458_panther_122_145lo.jpg

We've had some sheets of this to review, and have a few more, and they're a great addition to the modeller's toolkit for dioramas and making your AFV models look more "lived in". Worth grabbing some even if you don't have a plan in mind right this minute ^_^

To come back to the topic... :)

A lot of German armour used branches as camouflage from air attack. I have been at a loss as to how to model these accurately, without them looking like a twig covered in small bits of paper!! Perhaps you could market a pack of branches with various foliage to attach? A Panther covered in such branches would look fantastic!!!

th_694837458_panther_122_145lo.jpg

That's a good one! Thanks for suggestion. Noting this down, will definitely consider this.

Thank you!

Libor

libor will we be seeing any etch for the airfix sea vixen in 1/48 ?

perhaps in the brassin line some flight helmets of all scales eras and nations ?