HAWK Swaps and Wants

Mark M

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody not using their Italeri 1:48 OOB kit decals. I'd like to take them from you if pos? The more the merrier hehe

Anybody not using their Italeri 1:48 OOB kit decals. I'd like to take them from you if pos? The more the merrier hehe

i havent got them spare but what are you looking for i may be able to help

I sent an email way back in Feb/March but heard zip from Italeri.

Phone call to Chris Heys and received replacements in 2 days.

Brilliant!

The note that accompanied the spares had the following addresses for future reference:

The Hobby Company Ltd

Garthford Place

Knowlhill

Milton Keynes

MK5 8PG

Tel: 01908 605 686

[email protected]

Many thanks again for the contact number Seahawk

try this

Hi, can anyone help with a scan of the instructions of a 1/72 airfix hawk showing placement of underwing pylons please - My kit is the red arrows one and does not show them

Thanks

Wayne

i cant help with the scans but its hte inner holes in the insede of the wings

Hi, can anyone help with a scan of the instructions of a 1/72 airfix hawk showing placement of underwing pylons please - My kit is the red arrows one and does not show them

Thanks

Wayne

Can't do a scan of the instructions but looking at them and the 1/48 I built, the pylon goes in between the centre and outer (more towards the outer one)

Here is a picture of the placement during the build.

HPIM2217.jpg

If you need any pylons, fuel tanks, rocket pods or sidewinders from the old tool Airfix or Revell 1/72 kits, I have some spares. Got some gun pods too

Hope this is of some help

Cheers

Chris

Thanks

Wayne

Try this link; scroll down to the front page of the instructions and click there it is in PDF format;

http://www.andysmodels.me.uk/models/images...irfix_03073.htm

i havent got them spare but what are you looking for i may be able to help

Sorry Mark, only just seen your reply. I wanted to get all the stencilling just So I knew I had enough, I'm terrible at loosing the little ones. I also wanted the instrument panels (iirc there are 2 types) mine got wet already.

Now however I got the aftermarket bits. Though any donations would still be gratefully received. But certainly not urgent now

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Does anyone have a drawing of a Hawk fitted with 190 gallon drop tanks or know the length of them?

Thanks

Steve

Its ok I've for a nice photo of a Zim Hawk peeling away from the camera and its a great plan shot so I'll scale off that.

Steve

ps Since writing the bit above if you use the 1/32 Revell Hunter drop tanks, to make them into 190gal the center section of the tank needs to be 50mm long.

All the best.

Edited by worm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

does anybody have pics of a red arrows hawk (or a similar aircraft) under heavy maintenance with all the bits n pieces off and open?

I'm wondering about doing a mini-dio with one in a hanger (as above) and a couple parked outside