This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Mark M

Hawk GB Welcome and Chat

guys as i said id prefer to go dfor individual serials

im going for the 100sqn display hawk!

Damn I was convinced this kicked off today. Got my dates wrong, I was looking forward to getting stuck in this afternoon too.

guys as i said id prefer to go dfor individual serials

Indeedy - so I need Georgio to confirm which airframe he's actually going to do! :)

Iain

Edited by Iain (32SIG)

Damn I was convinced this kicked off today. Got my dates wrong, I was looking forward to getting stuck in this afternoon too.

I thought it started yesterday (the 16th) as stated in the original thread in future GBs???

So what time are we using GMT? That would be nice because then by the time I get off work tonite it should be the 18th in England? :whistle:

I wont be able to make a start until after the Easter break, then hopefully I can crack on.

Okay

Can I play too.

I have a couple of Red Arrow Hawks in the loft and I want to build something quickly different from a phantom.

So have kit, and seats waiting, give me a Reds Reg you need building and I'll get one built before the phantom GB

Dave

ok chaps time for clarifications

1 all builds must be 10% or less at time of start so if you start 1hrs earlt you should be ok!

2 if 2 people make the same build who cares it was a nicety to get as many builds in diff serials as we can but if we cant its still a hawk

guys is messed up with my dates

we started on thew 18th!!!

sorry

Hi everybody,

I won't participate in this GB, but I have a related question....

A few years back I saw a black RAF Hawk which had a big sailer on starboard vertical.. Could someone pin-point me to which occasion was it painted for, or does it have an official name, decals maybe.... ? :whistle:

Thanks in advance,

splinter

I am seriously lagging behind in this one! I think I am waiting for someone to bring out some foreign schemes in 32 scale, then I will tackle the revell beastie. I don't have the enthusiasm to do what I have already done in 72nd, so I now have the urge to do something Swiss or Finnish... come on you decal guys, satisfy my desires :) As and when something appears, I can start!

i know what you mean jason but there are some very nice 1/32 scheems now, check out hanants new ones the one im doing is fab although i havent started it yet

Mark, May I join in too?.......been busy with a house move or two lately, so couldn't commit myself to any serious modelling - but I may just have a go with a red/white/grey and blue 4FTS T1 in 1/72nd....not sure of the serial yet...

Havva butchers at this! --> Linky

Okay, they'll cost a pretty penny and they may not initially fit very well. But they will certainly make for a stunning model. The flap set is very welcome indeed.

As I mentioned before, I'm in with a FRADU Hawk

Seeing as two people are building XX301 and Moaning Dolphin is building XX157 (albeit in 1/32 scale) I think I'm going to build XX159 in the 100th Naval Anniversary markings

Cheers!

John

Hi Mark and Tom,

just as a heads up, will be doing XX262 well before her "remodelling", or if you prefer, early bath!

Cheers for now,

Paul

Can I claim Reds XX233 as my re-assigned 1/72 build.

XX238is now free for anybody else wishing to do it

Cheers

Chris

noted

Cheers, I won't change my mind again now, promise.

On the home straight with my builds now

Chris

**EDIT** Scratch that last comment, new disaster with 1/72 tonight. Seriously annoyed :angrysoapbox.sml::fuyou_2::rant::raincloud:

Edited by chrisrope

well im admiting it, i wont be building a kit now for the GB, i have far to much on at the moment abd havent touched a model in weeks sorry chaps

well im admiting it, i wont be building a kit now for the GB, i have far to much on at the moment abd havent touched a model in weeks sorry chaps

Sorry to hear that Mark, hope everything's ok?

Does that mean i can do 285 now?? :innocent:

Antony

mate go for her, she will be vary nice to see

Sign in to follow this