1/144 Emirates A380-900 conversion

• 2 weeks later...
Looking brilliant Chris... you can't be far off getting her finished now surely??

Hello buddy how was your hols? Going to get the engines and undercarriage on later tonight then get the tailpanes on tomorrow and then add the silly little decals

Thats looking really nice. It's so much better with that stretched fuselgae.

Cheers,

John

Thanks John and everybody else

Ay up Chris,

Looking rather smart now my friend :yahoo: Im actually looking forwards to seeing this beast finished....... Oh I knew I was going to ask you something intelligent!!! With your extensions, have you had to move the landing gear, and will it effect the COG?

Bexy

Ay up Chris,

Looking rather smart now my friend :yahoo: Im actually looking forwards to seeing this beast finished....... Oh I knew I was going to ask you something intelligent!!! With your extensions, have you had to move the landing gear, and will it effect the COG?

Bexy

Hi Bex, no all the same and I hope not loads of weight in the front so fingers crossed she will be fine. I'd say it will be finished by the weekend

i will have that as well as the Concorde and the A340-600 (if it ever gets built). theres no stopping bradley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will win and have them on display and take all the credit!!!!

Lol the A340-600 is next on the list to do Bradley. Lol lol lol lol lol credit lol

Hi Bex, no all the same and I hope not loads of weight in the front so fingers crossed she will be fine. I'd say it will be finished by the weekend

Kewl I look forwards to it, be nice to see this bugger finished once and for all :yahoo:

Lol the A340-600 is next on the list to do Bradley. Lol lol lol lol lol credit lol

I'll be watching that one too, got an Austrian Orchestral 340 to build for Louise (normally she paints them how she fancies but this & 2 Haribos she wants done properly)

Well it's no Constellation, but it does look good.

Nice one Chris.

Well said Chris :evil_laugh:

Bexy

Hello buddy how was your hols? Going to get the engines and undercarriage on later tonight then get the tailpanes on tomorrow and then add the silly little decals

Great thanks, didn't really want to come home! Really looking forward to seeing this done, you're doing a fine job.

been busy tonight to get loads done on her, she is getting there

look how much longer she is to the Virgin and Air Canada birds

abefa213.jpg

1c48439c.jpg

457090c4.jpg

Old Virgin build

97654e9c.jpg

Old Air Canada buils

38453d11.jpg

tail planes still need paint and not glued on

Edited by cuprar

Phwoooaaarrrrr!!!! That is bloody gorgeous!

I take my hat off too you Chris, that is a brave conversion & beautifully done.

Cheers,

John

Thanks John

Hi Chris

the model looks great well converted

Richard

Thanks Richard, you started me on the conversions, so THANK YOU!