1/144 Emirates A380-900 conversion

Right Chris I'm about to head off to Gatwick on my holiday for a fortnight, so when I get back I expect to see this finished! :D :D

Right Chris I'm about to head off to Gatwick on my holiday for a fortnight, so when I get back I expect to see this finished! :D :D

Sorry dad ok dad lol, I was gonna try and finish the decals today. Where you going? Have a great time buddy

That's impressive Chris.

They do look good in Emirates livery as well.

Chris.

Thanks Chris, yes they do, but I've just made a big bo bo on the tail decal on the other side :( I've just sent somebody an email to see if he can help... Fingers crossed

Looking great Chris. Hope you get the small problem with the decal sorted. Love the Emirates scheme.

Thanks Gav, I have to buy another sheet from Ray at twosix. So hope they will be here ASAP so I can bang on with it

:hmmm: I dunno Chris, I leave you alone for a couple of months and you go and do something crazy like this AND ya Virgin Concorde..... I dunno...... However, that aside, superb work on both my friend :worthy:

Bexy

:hmmm: I dunno Chris, I leave you alone for a couple of months and you go and do something crazy like this AND ya Virgin Concorde..... I dunno...... However, that aside, superb work on both my friend :worthy:

Bexy

Thanks hun, where the hell you been?

Thanks hun, where the hell you been?

Chris, I'll leave it as "No Weddings & 4 Funerals" since April :doh: But Im back and Im here to give you a hard time :bleh:

Bexy

Sorry Hun, and some people pay good money for that lol

PSML!!! Reet stop waffling and get building..... I have an excuse, I made a boo boo which will set me back 24hrs if Im lucky!!! And I still have a second Phantom to get building too :doh:

Bexy

Going to carry on with this tonight, the decals came this morning. Another fast service from twosix decals, Thanks Ray!

The model looks even better in flesh B)

Now Ive got a choice, start my Heller A380 or have a beer or two, or 3...... :wacko:

The model looks even better in flesh B)

Now Ive got a choice, start my Heller A380 or have a beer or two, or 3...... :wacko:

Thanks buddy, How long you been home buddy? I've got some sorting out to do! What A380 should I start after??? I don't know what kit to use lol

Edited by cuprar

Thanks buddy, How long you been home buddy? I've got some sorting out to do! What A380 should I start after??? I don't know what kit to use lol

Got home a few hours ago, got stuck in traffic from J16 to J12 then floored it all the way home after that lol

Well you could always donate an A380 or 2 to me if you want...... :whistle: