1:144 Group Build

Cheers Antony, this is actually only 1/3 of my 144 tonkas but I think 32 to complete will be pushing it lol

32? When are you going to start getting serious about the subject? :shrug: I've got 41 in the stash and Tonkas aren't even my favourite aircraft! :lol:

Hope you have a great Christmas :santa:

Actually... I do have a Gundam-kit in my stash. Since it's only a snap-fit kit, I will do it if I get too much behind schedule with the original plan. After all, no painting and glue required, should be possible to do it in one night!

Alex

btw: merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

gosh have never built anything in 1/144 scale!

If time and other GB commitments allow then would love to have a go.

have no real stash at all, some may have a wee look in a couple of places when next home. Have seen the new Dragon Chinese J-20 "Stealth" Fighter on sale........may be interesting??

Though will be in japan the first two weeks of March so who knows what cool stufff I may find!

Edited by trickyrich

Have seen the new Dragon Chinese J-20 "Stealth" Fighter on sale........may be interesting??

Though will be in japan the first two weeks of March so who knows what cool stufff I may find!

Its a really nice kit; have one myself low part count but quite a large aircraft

• 2 weeks later...
New to BM and would like to join my first group build - subject will be an airliner from the stash - hopefully something different!

Hi, firstly, welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Secondly, welcome to the group build. We like airliners and I'm looking forward to seeing yours progress.

Antony

• 2 weeks later...

Pics of my proposed entires. One is definite and the Mars, well depends on time, but will endeavour to make a start on it at least. But maybe I may enter a different one for number 2.

IMG_1700_zpsd06bc0f9.jpg

IMG_1699_zps3dbe2452.jpg

This neptune will definitely be on the go once the GB kicks off!

Edited by Paul J
  • Like 1