Ten days left to go!

Cripes.............chances are I'm not going to make it, too many diversions recently. Will get done what I can, but completed???????????????? Little chance, sorry Antony.

Max

Edited by galgos

Don't worry about not being able to finish your builds in time guys ( I know I'm not going to be able to finish mine either!).

The whole point is you entered into the build, gave it your best shot and hopefully had some fun doing it?

Keep building them though, as just because the GB is over, it doesn't mean we don't want to see the finished kits!

Antony

Times up gang!

A massive thank you to all that took part in this GB, there have been some cracking builds and some that are still work in progress that look like they're going to be stunning.

I'll leave it a day or so to allow people to get photos taken and uploaded then I'll start a poll to decide who's build is the BM massive's favourite!

Thanks to Mish for organising the GB for us and helping out with issues along the way!

Antony

Agree with all that's been said before! Thanks Anthony and Mish for running this group build - my first and definitely not last! There's been some excellent builds and WIPs and its amazing how much you can learn from the experiences of others.

Cheers all

Mark