Freightdog new releases at IPMS Shropshire Model Show

Hello everyone,

There will be two new sets available at Cosford next weekend for the model show, these are;

TSR2 Blue Water Missile set - includes two Blue Water missiles and pylons, 1475 gal belly tank and FR probe. The missiles are re-mastered versions of the original MAM set, allowing for the 4ft increase in length for the wing mounted longer range version. Designed for use with the 1/72nd Airfix TSR2 re-issue, quite a lot of resin in this one so price will be £16.00

HS Buccaneer S.2 'Green Cheese' conversion set - includes one Green Cheese Anti-Shipping Guided Weapon, craddle and open rotated bomb bay. Designed for the 1/72nd Airfix S.2B kit, the bomb bay is a direct replacement for kit parts 10 or 11 with no cutting required. Price will be £5.00

The Fairey Green Cheese (or Fairey Project 7) missile was a unbuild project, for internal carriage on the Royal Navy's Buccaneer fleet to counter Soviet Sverdlov Class Cruisers. The missile was also proposed for carriage by the RAF Valiants in a 'dry hit' version, four to be carried externally. The empty Buccaneer bomb bay accurately depicts the real thing and can be used in a factual Buccaneer build.

I will be located in front of the EE P.1A in the experimental hall, and will also have some new stuff from Ali at A2Zee, including his 1/32nd BAe Hawk decals, assuming he doesn't sell out before next week!

The previous three TSR2 sets wil also be on sale. new sets will be posted on my website soon.

Colin

In addition I will also have the last 15 Freightdog SR.177 1/72nd kits from Anigrand, which now includes a clear resin canopy instead of vacfom. Once these are gone I don't know when the kit will be back in production (since I have the masters now and they are in need of repair!). Price for Cosford will be £25.00 (instead of original £33.00). I have RN and export decals left only, but all kits include both tail sections should an RAF build be your preference. Unfortunately I do not have any clear resin canopies available seperately, since the fuselage has been modified to accept the resin part, it will not sit correctly on the earlier version.

Lastly Ali of A2Zee has sent me a sample of his 1/48th Tucano which will be displayed on my stand. If anyone is interested in the kit but wants to see what you get for your money, come and have a look, then place your order with Ali direct (I will have some in stock but only once he clears the backlog).

Colin