Battle for the Reich GB

Hmmm, I haven't decided yet what to build.

But I still have a Me 410 lying around with a engine set and a conversion for the version with the 50 mm gun on it from schatton.

Edited by Arniec

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have a Heinkel He 111 H22 (with V1) in 1/48 to build with a Big edition etche set from Eduard. I was asked to build this one for a friend. Can I build this model for the GB?!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have a Heinkel He 111 H22 (with V1) in 1/48 to build with a Big edition etche set from Eduard. I was asked to build this one for a friend. Can I build this model for the GB?!

No reaction?!

Yep ad me to the list - Italeri 1:35 DEMAG + (Dragon) Pak38 & crew - not sure if the kit decala will support a post-D-Day unit but do believe there is one for Russia 1944 so that should fit with this GB

probably doing the Pak 38 + Falschrimjager crew - depicting the battle of the bulge (so foy area)

EDIT if i can find a 1`/35 ruined house for a gun to be in i may do that as a dio

Edited by robw_uk

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be considered "bad form" to enter the same build in 2 separate GBs on different forums, if the timescale could be managed?

I'm asking because one model from my stash could be built for this GB, and for the "Bomber & Strike aircraft" GB on Mainly Military Modelling.

This GB runs from 19/1/13 to 14/4/13 and the Mainly Military GB from 1/12/12 to 1/3/13. If I was able to build my model between 19/1/13 and

1/3/13, it fits the timescale for both GBs.

Would anyone have an objection to this plan?

The kit in question is Revell's Dambuster Lancaster.

No objections at all, I've done it a few times. Occasionally we get subjects that could fit into two builds on GBs on BM an in all cases I will allow entries into both GBs as long as the hosts of both GBs are in agreement. In short GB's on different forums are okay no prior permission to post required on BM

Hi Guys,

bump

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Yeah, welcome aboard...

Andy

Would it be considered "bad form" to enter the same build in 2 separate GBs on different forums, if the timescale could be managed?

I'm asking because one model from my stash could be built for this GB, and for the "Bomber & Strike aircraft" GB on Mainly Military Modelling.

This GB runs from 19/1/13 to 14/4/13 and the Mainly Military GB from 1/12/12 to 1/3/13. If I was able to build my model between 19/1/13 and

1/3/13, it fits the timescale for both GBs.

Would anyone have an objection to this plan?

The kit in question is Revell's Dambuster Lancaster.

Hi, I don.t have any problem with you entering a kit in two GB's (done it myself too)

Andy

This is a GB I might enter, I have a few projects I want to work on and they would fit perfectly with the theme as they involve various variants of the Fw.190D and the Ta.152. Would the "restoration" of a previously built kit be acceptable ? The idea would be to totally disassemble the models, strip all the paint and rebuild completely.

• 4 weeks later...

Ooo count me in..... may have recovered form current "Whatif" group build by then! :frantic:

Will have to have a think about what to build this time, Luft46 though maybe the go......but would Like to a 1/48 Galland Jv44 Me-262 though.....

Will have to tell myself no resin this time!!!!!

Now just have to remember to start build on time, not one month later!

• 2 weeks later...

If all goes well with housing etc by then, I'd like to join in, probably with Dragon's 1/48 Me163 if that would be alright?

cheers

Rick

change of aircraft, have just found a nice 1/48th Hasegawa Ar-234B2/N. Will add some PE and resin extras.

now just have to come up with asuitable colour scheme.

another 1/48th nightfighter to add to the collection!