SMER Su-22 M4/M4R

sig226

Yeah gotta keep my eye out for a few more as I have an Aeromaster sheet of 40th Air Army a/c ? 'Fitters over the Panshir' inc some Afghan

and also Hi-Decal 16th Air army in East Germany.

Simon

i have some sheets, 72nd n 48th (i only have interest in doing DDR and Polish...mainly cos i have touched n walked around many, amazing beasts close up!)

which is the hidecal number? i have lots of their sheets but never seen that one

at the moment also working on a KP48th, OOB, although i have massses of resin sets, etch sets etc, just not upto the skill level to use em yet

i have some sheets, 72nd n 48th (i only have interest in doing DDR and Polish...mainly cos i have touched n walked around many, amazing beasts close up!)

which is the hidecal number? i have lots of their sheets but never seen that one

at the moment also working on a KP48th, OOB, although i have massses of resin sets, etch sets etc, just not upto the skill level to use em yet

Hi-Decal 72-031 Group Soviet Forces Germany 16th Air Army 20th Guards Regt (a/c of all 3 squadrons) including 'yellow 27' ( a sharks mouth a/c) (Free from Diego from HDL for participation in the ARC 'Warsaw Pact' group build)

Hi-Decal 72-033 Assorted a/c ...Su-17M4R of Ukrainian Independent Recce Regiment , a Polish a/c and East & West German a/c too (including the decorative NVA/LSK JBG77 a/c)

Regards Simon

Hi-Decal 72-031 Group Soviet Forces Germany 16th Air Army 20th Guards Regt (a/c of all 3 squadrons) including 'yellow 27' ( a sharks mouth a/c) (Free from Diego from HDL for participation in the ARC 'Warsaw Pact' group build)

Hi-Decal 72-033 Assorted a/c ...Su-17M4R of Ukrainian Independent Recce Regiment , a Polish a/c and East & West German a/c too (including the decorative NVA/LSK JBG77 a/c)

Regards Simon

thanks, found a review and images, cant belive i missed them over the years....will have to get em, maybe hannants have em, as thats where i got my other hi decals from

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Simon,

Its been a while since you build this great model but I have a question about scoops. Did you acquire resin scoops or did you make them? I'm referring to those on the rear fuselage. Any guidance would be great as I am about to start a Mastercraft kit very soon. I have a Pavla interior and cockpit which, although for Bilek/Smer, will - I hope - fit okay. I also intend to use late style resin Su-7 wheels. What did you do?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Martin