Would you Adam & Eve it!

Bobs_Buckles

One of the best :doh: tips I saw for mud was to mix , get this, you ready?........... EARTH from the garden sifted, with some white glue and maybe some powders for colour.

You know it looks just like real dirt.

In fact Leigh it says on my MIG pigments bottle that it can be mixed with earth. :thumbsup:

Bob - we need to talk! I'm starting to get seriously concerned about the sites you must be visiting to get your Avatar images :confused:

Mr West,

I can assure you they are all clean websites. No Y shots involved. Just good wholesome breasts covered up... sort of :hypnotised:

Bob Von Mams

Hello my armadillo skinned friends,

Just to let you know that I finished the wobble wind today and to be truthful and not in the least big headed, she turned out better than I thought my skills be capable. Pictures will be posted on Monday.

Gawd bless you!

Bob

Why - have you got to "photoshop" it first???? :P

PS Bet Becky lobs a brick in my direction for being rude to you..... BobtheTanker.

The Old Bloke.

Why - have you got to "photoshop" it first???? :P

PS Bet Becky lobs a brick in my direction for being rude to you..... BobtheTanker.

The Old Bloke.

:chair: Couldnt find a brick, so Ive gone for a chair, how dare you be rude about our dear Chuckle Buckle its not his fault hes a loony tune :tease:

Bex von Slightlyderanged

Mr Tango,

What is the cost of said mig piggy-ments?

Bob Von Thoughtiwouldn'tliketanksbuthowwrongwasitodoubtmyarmouredlove!

Doc O'Brians weathering Powders are a great starter kit and mostly wot I use, on aircraft too, I prefer them to the Mig stuff though the colours are limited, but you can mix your own, slap em on, brush them in, wipe them off generally go nuts with them, putting powders on is one of my favourite things to do, thats when the model comes alive for me. They dont adhere to a gloss coat though.

Doc O'Brians weathering Powders are a great starter kit and mostly wot I use, on aircraft too, I prefer them to the Mig stuff though the colours are limited, but you can mix your own, slap em on, brush them in, wipe them off generally go nuts with them, putting powders on is one of my favourite things to do, thats when the model comes alive for me. They dont adhere to a gloss coat though.

Looks interesting, Leigh.

I doubt I will be able to buy them over here though... DOH!

OK - I submit -Oh death where is thy sting!

X - (sexist gesture) :P

LoL well you did tempt me David, and I couldnt resist, but I promise to be gentle with the chair :yikes:

Young Mr. Chuckle Buckle, someones gotta look after ya

Bex von Screwloose

Spoil sport!

Ah in that case I wont be gentle, want me to dig out my stillettos too? 5 inch enough? :yikes:

Chuckle Buckle, please hurry with the photos of your Tanky Thingy :worthy:

Bex von StillettoQueen

Ah in that case I wont be gentle, want me to dig out my stillettos too? 5 inch enough? :yikes:

Chuckle Buckle, please hurry with the photos of your Tanky Thingy :worthy:

Bex von StillettoQueen

Bexs,

I can't do anything until I get back into work on Monday (yes, I've got to work on Christmas eve... BaRRRR Humbug!) for that is where I tickle my sprues... before you lot give me hell, may I add, not during my working day!

Plus, in true buckle fashion, I have something up my sleeve. Something fun to add to my little tanky friend... yes, you will see... :evil_laugh:

Bobby

Im sorry to hear you must work Xmas Eve Young Mr Buckle, I will wait in anticipation of your beautiful handy work :worthy:

Bex von ChuckleBuckleFanClub

Here you go... for those who may of missed my ready for interrogation thread... here it is!

http://www.britmodeler.com/forums/index.ph...ic=8088&hl=

ITS DONE!!! Yippppeee!

Well, me old muckle that is very impressive - I had better go and find someone to put me in a bad mood before I find myself dolng something daft like asking ole Becky for a membership form for your fan club. Seriously bloody good damn it! You have talent my Boy. So - are we going to see another of these wanky tanky things?

Suppose ole Becky will be building one now and puttinng tracks on the Canberra?

Well, me old muckle that is very impressive - I had better go and find someone to put me in a bad mood before I find myself dolng something daft like asking ole Becky for a membership form for your fan club. Seriously bloody good damn it! You have talent my Boy. So - are we going to see another of these wanky tanky things?

Suppose ole Becky will be building one now and puttinng tracks on the Canberra?

Cheers David,

I would say I've caught the bug for all things heavy & armoured , so in answer to your question, yes, you will see more from me in this genre.

Merry Christmas dear boy!

Bob