Would you Adam & Eve it!

Bobs_Buckles

Hello all,

Due to a severe lack of interest in building aircraft I've gone an got me a Tamiya German 1/48 Flakpanzer IV.

I figure that it don't matter if I man-vegetables it up cos it ain't my normal genre. My need to be anal will be diminished.

Let the fun times begin!

Flakker Bob

I will post pictures when my virgin is complete.

top.jpg

Go for it Bobby Armored Pants

next time though for a kit Get a nice piece of Modern Armour

Sean Leopard Driver

Sean,

Me old fruit.

I don't know the meaning of modern. The only thing that one likes about modern living is Computers, ipods, fishnets, neck high boots, hairy armpits, and forums where I can talk normal...man-vegetables, I mean..

My next lump of armour will probably be my modified cod piece... :analintruder:

Bobby :fish:net

Well me old darlings, I've managed to get cracking with my first lump of armour.

It's early doors but she is taking shape real easy like.

I would guess that all the little odds and sod should be added at the last knockings?

The tracks were a wee bit fiddly to assemble, but with the patience of a sloth I managed to tickle them into order.

more to come.

Bobby

tank.jpg

tank1.jpg

Hello Dazzy,

Small update for you.

I can't fault the way this model is going together. It has been a pure pleasure. Got most of the hull done and the gun assembly is near complete.

Drilled out the barrels and cleaned the muzzles with Tamiya Extra thin cement.

The fun part will be when I screw up the paint job... But to be truthful I don't give a monkeys, it's my first lump and hopefully not my last.

cheers.

Bobby

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

Looking good Bobby Von Tanky, looks like our Daz might have to watch his back, i like the chipped paintwork in the turret.

All the best

Bex

Hey Bobsy;

This treadings good fun aint it, my 1/35 Acadamy Panzer is coming on fine looks like the same body as yours but with a different whoosh, bang ooh nasty thingy on top

Tango von Tready

Pete,

I think they are a revelation. I don't need to worry about doing stuff wrong. I'm just going to build it out the box and that will do... NO PRESSURE!

Bobby Big Weapon

Yep me to, I'm building straight out of the box, and boy is it going together fast, no doubt Daz will pick a million holes in it, but who cares, I'm happy.

Pete von Panzer

Dazzy is cool,

End of the day, if you're happy with the results then thats all that matters. I know I'm happy :speak_cool:

Bob Von Armoured Pants