IL 2 Shturmovik in romanian colours

Nice job, SA! Great idea for a diorama. One of these days I'm going to take one of my winter-camouflaged Shturmoviks and put it in a winter scene with a T-34 next to it.

Regards,

Learstang

You're welcome, SA! I already have the T-34/76 in 1/72nd scale - it was a ready made model. It's actually very nice; probably better than I could build as I've done about one armour model in the last 15 years (a Sherman Firefly). One of the Shturmoviks I'm working on now is "Red 28"; a straight-winged two-seater with the winter camouflage and the 37mm cannons under the wing. I think that would look a treat with my T-34. Not much you need to do with winter dioramas - a few pine trees and some fake snow. If I ever do one I'll post it on this site. I'm building the two-seater Toko kit. Not a bad little kit, really.

Regards,

Learstang

Edited by Learstang

Never heard of the TOKO brand but sure it is.(Pm me the box art will ya) Will post a pic in the near future of what I did with plastic shavings some popsicle stics and some gravel also for a as yet unfinished winter dio.Hope you enjoy the build Lear!

Never heard of the TOKO brand but sure it is.(Pm me the box art will ya) Will post a pic in the near future of what I did with plastic shavings some popsicle stics and some gravel also for a as yet unfinished winter dio.Hope you enjoy the build Lear!

Thank SA, and the PM has been sent!

Regards,

Learstang