Accurate Battle of Britain HE 111 H-3/4/6(?)

Good Evening All,

I've finally managed to gather all the kits I'll need for a 48th scale BoB collection, and have some questions regarding the Monogram1/48th scale He 111. How accurate is this kit for a Battle of Britain aicraft and which version does is the kit closest to portraying? What changes/corrections do I have to make to build an accurate day-bomber aircraft?

Cheers,

Chris Preston,

Victoria, BC.

Monogram1/48th scale He 111. How accurate is this kit for a Battle of Britain aicraft and which version does is the kit closest to portraying? What changes/corrections do I have to make to build an accurate day-bomber aircraft?

Chris

I don;t know the answer but suggest you re-post this on the WW2 forum here, where it will probably get a lot more attention.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showforum=23

Well interesting question. The one I really want to do is a "P" this subtype seems to be quite heavily recorded- you knwo the pics of the force landings with the home guard police and sentries etc. The P has differrent engines and motor cowlings. Personally I think it is also the coolest looking '111

Well interesting question. The one I really want to do is a "P" this subtype seems to be quite heavily recorded- you knwo the pics of the force landings with the home guard police and sentries etc. The P has differrent engines and motor cowlings. Personally I think it is also the coolest looking '111

There's a Koster vacform conversion set for the Revell\Monogram "H" that gives you the "P" DB cowlings. I might still have the cowls - can't promise without checking in the garage! - if you want them.

John

There's a Koster vacform conversion set for the Revell\Monogram "H" that gives you the "P" DB cowlings. I might still have the cowls - can't promise without checking in the garage! - if you want them.

John

Oh definitely!!

Will send a PM :)