Welcome to the World Motorsport Group Build

dswoofie

I'd love it if you put the left half of the Loris one with Hizzy. Then I wouldn't have to apeear to be promoting Shakey.............. :lol:

OK Jen, here ya go......

duc04.jpg

Something against Shakey then?

Really when you research just how many world class riders have raced with a Duke it's astonishing from Hailwood to Stoner and most inbetween including Hizzy, Fogarty, Corser, and even me old mukka Trevor Nation.

Cheers

Doc

Edited by Dr_Fester

OK Jen, here ya go......

duc04.jpg

Something against Shakey then?

Really when you research just how many world class riders have raced with a Duke it's astonishing from Hailwood to Stoner and most inbetween including Hizzy, Fogarty, Corser, and even me old mukka Trevor Nation.

Cheers

Doc

Doc, you are, officially, ACE! :yahoo:

I don't have anything against Shakey as such, but he shouldn't be placed in the same picture as Hizzy.....

I watched Trevor Nation getting changed the other year at the Festival of Speed :innocent:

Jen.

Sure thing Karl, when I get some time I'll make a few generic ones, F1, Sportscar, Rally, Drag etc.

Cheers

Doc

Mummmmmmm Drag real cars, fastest things on 4 wheels. lol

Hi Gang,

I thought that I would show you these, they're not eligible as I completed them quite a few years ago:

FUJGT40-03.jpg

Fujimi 1/24 Ford GT40 Mk.II, Le Mans 1966.

Hob01.jpg

Graham Endeacott 1/1 Ford GT40 1966 Road Car - I should enter this one as it is in pieces at the moment! :analintruder:

Regards,

Hi Gang,

I thought that I would show you these, they're not eligible as I completed them quite a few years ago:

FUJGT40-03.jpg

Fujimi 1/24 Ford GT40 Mk.II, Le Mans 1966.

Hob01.jpg

Graham Endeacott 1/1 Ford GT40 1966 Road Car - I should enter this one as it is in pieces at the moment! :analintruder:

Regards,

W.O.W! Nice car Graham! :hypnotised:

Jen.

SamandColinswedding3138.jpg

not sure mhat i will build for the gb have loads to choose from ,heres a few.

SamandColinswedding3137.jpg

Hob01.jpg

Yeah, same age as my Pontiac. Real car era

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit late, but can I play?

I have three 'MOPARS' that I think will fit into this catagory.

'69 Dodge Charger Daytona

'70 Plymouth Superbird

'90's Dodge Intrepid R/T NASCAR '40 Coors Light'

I can't decide which one to do though.

Cheers.

Edited by BAC

I retrieved the 3 kits I was considering at the weekend, all 1/43:

JPS Lotus 79 (1978 world champ)

Williams FW14B (1992 world champ)

Renault RE40 (1983 British GP winner)

Still haven't decided which one to do first. The Renault is the easiest, but may require modifications to the exhaust. The Lotus is a gorgeous car, but needs some refinement as it's all white metal, no photo-etch, consequently things like the side skirts and rear wing endplates need thinning/replacing. The Williams is the best of the 3 kits, although I'm not sure how best to simulate the Brummie whinging from the driver figure!

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

I don't intend to join this GB as I only build WW-2 planes.

But I have a complete and unstarted Matchbox that I an trying to get rid off.This GB is perhaps the best place to do it.

20 Euros,incluiding postage inside Europe. WW =25 Euros

9260242.jpg

Edited by Erwin