Danish 2A5DK Leopard

seanrgb

Well heres some in progress pictures

This kit is the Hobby Boss 1/35 scale kit ,, I have most of the building done

As you can see in the pictures i've just gave it a basic airbush over in Nato green and Nato black

the wheels and tracks are all complete

Istill have to bend in the Armour plate to the side skirts ..for a cheap kit you get a load of pe

And I still have lots to add ..so heres where I'm at with the build

2A5DKLeopard003.jpg

2A5DKLeopard002.jpg

2A5DKLeopard001.jpg

Great job on that Leo Sean, nice to see something Danish :D

Just for s&g, here's one of ours in desert camo on the way to Camp Bastion from Kandahar Airfield

kvgpåvej225.jpg

:viking:

Well you learn something new ..I didn't know the Danish Army were in Afghanistan

But I'll stick to the old 2 Tone Jobby ..

But I have to say this version and the Swedish STRV122 Look more aggressive than the Standard German version

I will be doing more of these in the coming year :analintruder:

Well you learn something new ..I didn't know the Danish Army were in Afghanistan

But I'll stick to the old 2 Tone Jobby ..

But I have to say this version and the Swedish STRV122 Look more aggressive than the Standard German version

I will be doing more of these in the coming year :analintruder:

Lots of them there working pretty cloely with us. Good bunch to get on with and they have the added bonus in bringing some very nice eye candy out with them :wub: . Only thing was my job became a mare as we had to provide all the infrastructure for them!!!! I'm sure one of our Tame Vikings was out in Bastion the same time as me. :viking:

There's something like 669 Danish troops in Afghanistan helping us in Helmand province. Their Leopards also have some cool kind of composite netting that reduces heat signiture and provides cooling among other things.

Ok bit more Progress ..got the rest of the PE on painted the lights

Kleared the whole tank and put on the vast array of decals on it ..well 3 to be exact

So next stage is Add all the glass ..Tidy up the paintwork ..Then give it a Mattcote and slight weathering

Leopard2a5DK003.jpg

Leopard2a5DK005.jpg

Leopard2a5DK002.jpg