My aircraft drawings

Lieuwe

MAN those Italians had a lot of "Party-paints"

F-104G_MM6579_Witch_2.jpg

Still trying to figure out the paintscheme.

Edit: Added newer picture!

Edited by Lieuwe

I've updated my website with 3 new Canadian Armed Forces CF-104's I posted earlier, you can also check out the poster my friend Ugo Crisponi, of stealth blackhawk illustration fame, designed for them!

tn_CF-104_104762_1CAG_markings.jpg

The address is www.lieuwedevries.com

Would still love to see a Harrier or a Buccaneer :winkgrin:

I'd probably sooner do a buccaneer because I like it better but I would need some pretty good walkarounds to be able to do all the fasteners like rivets etc.

I've added some German Luftwaffe and Marineflieger special paintschemes to my website;

tn_TF-104G_2831_JBG-31_25yrs.jpg

The address again is www.lieuwedevries.com , some of these you may have already seen but now I've added some of the poster designs :)

F-104S_catandmice_01072011_2.jpg

New project! On pictures there appears to be a group of autographs on the fuselage tail section, does anyone have a good picture of this area of the real machine or a model?

An early machine from WTD-61, the test unit of the Luftwaffe

F-104G_YA-103_WTD-61_1250.jpg

The orange fuselage band covering the airbrake area is a guess, the one picture I have of a NMF machine from WTD-61 doesn't show this area clearly enough to see wether there was a band there but other machines from the unit in slightly later paintschemes did all have bands there so I included it.

Love that F-104, might use that one as inspiration for my next build if you don't mind!

Love that F-104, might use that one as inspiration for my next build if you don't mind!

Not at all! :) Would love to see what you make of it!