Coming soon - Spitfire Mk.XIVe

Here is a news update that wil be on my website soon;

News update for March 2011

Update on new products currently under development;

First up is some exciting news on a new cooperation with AZ Model of the Czech Republic. Freightdog will be re-boxing a number of AZ injection moulded kits with upgraded decals, and later some also with resin parts. The first release will be a 1/72nd Supermarine Spitfire Mk.XIVe, featuring options for six RAF 2nd Tactical Air Force schemes, operated between 1945 and 1947. We hope to have this release ready at the end of March, price at around £16.00. The second release will be announced in April, and should be available soon after that.

We are still making progress steady on the 1/72nd DH.4A and Supermarine Type 327 project aircraft, and will post some pictures on our facebook page soon.

Due to the new arrangement with AZ Models, our 1/72nd resin kit of the Saunders Roe SR.53 will now be pushed to later in the year, more details to follow when they become available.

On the resin sets front we plan to release a 1/72nd 'Green Cheese' Missile and Buccaneer weapons bay soon, this will be followed by the first two of an undisclosed series of counter-factual sets. We hope to have these on sale at IPMS Southern Expo on 19th/20th March.

We have decided not to proceed with the P.1B conversion set, however other EE Lightning upgrades are still going ahead.

You can now keep up to date with Freightdog Models on Facebook, where images of work in progress will be posted. Freightdog on facebook

On the decal front, FSD48008 entitled "Post-War Seafires" is expected in by stock next week, covering the Mk.XV, XVII, and FR.47 variants.

A resin 1/72 SR53 later in the year? I think I know what the wife'll be getting me for my Christmas!!! But if I can bribe you to produce it earlier Colin....

Colin - will you put a note on BM when the Seafire decals are available pl? Looking forward to these.

Thanks,

John

Look forward to the MkXIV 2nd TAF Spits. And, of course, the 'Frightning' bits not to mention anything else thats in the pipeline.

Paul.