Revell 1:32 Dornir 27

Now that's something you don't see every day! Really interesting choice of subject and colour scheme.

I never heard of the Do-27 before Aerosoft released a really good one for MS Flight Sim a few years back and ever since then I've been quite a fan of the little aeroplane. The Air Museum in Belgrade has a load of them parked in storage outside with the wings removed.

Now that's something you don't see every day! Really interesting choice of subject and colour scheme.

I never heard of the Do-27 before Aerosoft released a really good one for MS Flight Sim a few years back and ever since then I've been quite a fan of the little aeroplane. The Air Museum in Belgrade has a load of them parked in storage outside with the wings removed.

hi

In 1964, a substantial number of Do27Q and Do27A were donated by West Germany for AOP use. This unit has operated the Do28B since 1971 for general cargo and personnel transport around the various IDF bases.

Regards

Ilan

Lovely build, nice to see something truly different amongst all the Spitfires etc (not saying for one minute that I dislike Spitfires, perish the thought, but seeing an unusual lightplane in unusual markings makes a refreshing change).

Great build, a lovely Iserali subject. Finish and detailing are spot on.