Me-262 Tamiya 1/48, + Aires engine...

Honza K.

Forget the 262*, what's the build spec of the new bike then? Can't ride mine at the moment, but I might as well hear about your build to keep my hand in ;)

* Which is great, btw ;)

Thanks for your comments gentemans! I am really happy that you like it.

Here is some little progress... Camo was airbrushed by freehand...

sorry for bad photos.

. What's that seat post do? Looks like it is remotely adjustable?

Yes, I can put it down, when is some downhill part of ride :-) ... I have more space over the bike, when jump....

056.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

Yes, I can put it down, when is some downhill part of ride :-) ... I have more space over the bike, when jump....

That's a good idea - there's less danger of nutting yourself with the post lowered. Who makes those then? (262's coming on lovely too) ;)

That's a good idea - there's less danger of nutting yourself with the post lowered. Who makes those then? (262's coming on lovely too) ;)

This is Kind Shock i900r, but crank brothers, rock shox, gravity dropper make it´s too...

Hi Honza, lovely work there!

I would like to ask you about your riveting. I guess you use a wheel to create the rivets but do you work with plans or do you just do what looks right to your eye?

Cheers,

Sean

many thanks!

I am using a plans, but not i scale. If I see panel and 3 rivets lines on it, calculate three diameters and draw the lines on model. After that make rivets with rivetter by freehand...

If that ever goes on the road he doesn't deserve that bike

Guess I'll have to buy a 4x4 then and go chasing... :devil:

Just got my hands on a Tamiya '262 but not sure whether or not to do the single or convert to the two seat version!

• 2 months later...