Tanks at Bovington part5

entlim

Does Bovington have my favorite German machines, The NSU Kettenkrad or Kettenkraftrad to use it's full name?

I'd love to own one of these and would really enjoy driving it to work during the summer months! :banghead:

If anyone ever hears of one for sale let me know. The only one I know of at the moment is located in the Czech Republic and is up for £44,000 :analintruder:

Kettenkrad

I've had to make do with the Dragon 1:6 scale kit until I save another £43,500

Craig.

Edited by Craig

Guest snipersmudge
Does Bovington have my favorite German machines, The NSU Kettenkrad or Kettenkraftrad to use it's full name?

I'd love to own one of these and would really enjoy driving it to work during the summer months! :banghead:

If anyone ever hears of one for sale let me know. The only one I know of at the moment is located in the Czech Republic and is up for £44,000 :analintruder:

Kettenkrad

I've had to make do with the Dragon 1:6 scale kit until I save another £43,500

Craig.

yes craig bovvie has a kettenkrad, last time i was down that way i had a job finding it!, its in poor condition which is a shame., check out the wings and wheels publications book on the kettenkrad its very good

I wonder if they'd sell it? :undecided:

I don't care what condition its in as I would prefer to restore than buy one already done.

Craig.