SeaKing AEW. Mk.2A Hasegawa 1:48

That is truly stunning work. Very well done. The finish shading and detailing is perfect.

Good grief that is perfect! The thing that most caught my eye was the incredibly sharp lines between the cockpit glass and frame. That is some serious masking effort that went on there

Hello Arkady

I think that everything was said, but even so i think this is one of the best Sea King i ever saw! This one is in the my bookmarks, and will be a reference for me when i decide to build the one i have.

Congratulations, fantastic job!

Best regards from Portugal

Vitor Costa

Dzien Dobry Arkady!

Bardzo Dobra i piekny!

That is a far as I go writing in Polish , don't recall writing it very much its been a long time, even though I am half Pole half Italian English born and bred! A very nice model and we look forward to seeing more.

Regards,

PaulJ (Pawel J)

Edited by Paul J

Dzien Dobry Arkady!

Bardzo Dobra i piekny!

Regards,

PaulJ (Pawel J)

It was really nice. Once again thanks for all kind words. A friendly atmosphere is the best basis for modeling, even if we are never be perfect.

It was really nice. Once again thanks for all kind words. A friendly atmosphere is the best basis for modeling, even if we are never be perfect.

Wish I could be so imperfect! Just saw your build and am blown away. Are you going to have a crack at one of Airfix's Lynxes (what is the plural of Lynx anyway?) when they appear?

Fraser

Wish I could be so imperfect! Just saw your build and am blown away. Are you going to have a crack at one of Airfix's Lynxes (what is the plural of Lynx anyway?) when they appear?

Fraser

Definitely, Lynx is also beutiful chopper next to Chinook HC.1 which is also in my plans ( and stash... ).