SeaKing AEW. Mk.2A Hasegawa 1:48

Very nice model, I could do never do anything like that. But what is going on with the cockpit windows. These never open like that only part of these slide and and only open that far when your jettisoning them. The overhead galzing is also too light it needs to be a darkgreen or dark brown. I think also the I band transponder on the tail cone should be more vertical with a day glo orange band around it. Apart from these tiny pick ups this is an awesome model.

Well done

Holy ......

That it jaw dropping!!! At first I felt like I should give up my Sea King now.

But you've actually had the polar opposite effect and I'm more resolute now that I should try harder!

How long did that take to complete?

Thanks for sharing!

Very nice model, I could do never do anything like that. But what is going on with the cockpit windows. These never open like that only part of these slide and and only open that far when your jettisoning them. The overhead galzing is also too light it needs to be a darkgreen or dark brown. I think also the I band transponder on the tail cone should be more vertical with a day glo orange band around it. Apart from these tiny pick ups this is an awesome model.

Well done

I fixed the things that I could. Thanks for your comments!

SeaKing043.jpg

SeaKing044.jpg

Royster

How long did that take to complete?

In my working conditions - 2 weeks of fun. I'm glad you like this model.

Very nice job. Particularly impressed with your paintwork and weathering. Have one of these in the stash and feel like making a start now after looking at your work.