Airliner II Group Build

• 2 weeks later...

Right people, the time is almost here. I will be building 3 kits for this and yes I will finish them! First up I'm building Mr Dickerson's 757 ( ED FORCE ONE 2011 ) I will be using my decals I had made up for this, the kit will be the minishit, sorry I mean minicraft! With this I will also be using the Braz nose, tail cone and fin as well with the Rolls Royce RB211 engines to make the kit look a 1000 times better.

Second kit will be building the Airasia x A340-300 in the raiders livery, the decals are from gio decals, it will be oob apart from the decals.

Third kit will also be an Airasia bird A330 or A340 I don't know yet but the decals are also from Gio decals.

And maybe if I get time I will I will also build Ed force one 2008

Well people good luck

I can`t decide what to build....

Hope that the models from Cuprar lands soon....

I have a started Minicraft DC3 & Minicraft 757-200... But what to do? Both have just the fuselage glued together....

Help....

I really want to do this GB.... But OOB and maybe "Foreign" decals:-)

The Airfix 737 is a fight-free build (well, except for needing lots of filler on the fuselage) and there are loads of aftermarket decals made for it. If you can ever find one, a Daco 737 is remarkably fight-free as well. Failing that the Minicraft 737 is pretty good. Take a look at AHS for an idea of the range of decals available.

Edited by Jessica

If the DC-10 goes smoothly then I may do a Epypt Air A.321 or possibly a Cathay Pacific A.333/343, dunno I'm leaning more toward Cathay Pacific offering for my 2nd.

Just dusted off the first of a few Daco 737's in various BA liveries, 3 , 4 and 500 we'll see how far we get but hoping to get all 3 finished (have some pics of the engine opened up aswell so may even dabble with doing that to one of them although they are very small engines already...may be a bit ambitious).

Looking forward to it

Graham

I'm looking forward to the 1930's a/c that a couple of people said they would do and perhaps any prop-liners from the '50's - not too keen on the modern stuff personally

Just dusted off the first of a few Daco 737's in various BA liveries, 3 , 4 and 500 we'll see how far we get but hoping to get all 3 finished (have some pics of the engine opened up aswell so may even dabble with doing that to one of them although they are very small engines already...may be a bit ambitious).

Looking forward to it

Graham

I look forward to seeing 3 BA 737s all finished in a row :)