New resin Aftermarket company opening soon!!

AnonymousER99

Paul

No presence other than me!! I willbe dropping off the awards for the show Saturday morning. Still working on some masters now and hope to have the first few items cast and ready to ship by early January. Website is under construction and once we are up and running I will post the info needed. Watch this space! BTW will you be at Modelzona? I would like to meet you

Mike

Yes, and I hope to win one of your marvellous awards!! :winkgrin: I have no idea exactly when I'll be there, as I'm bringing the family for their first model show....... :unsure: My 6-year-old daughter will be entering some of her models, so we'll see how she does!

But I expect I'll be judging, and I'll keep an eye out for you!

Edited by Paul Bradley

Yes, and I hope to win one of your marvellous awards!! :winkgrin: I have no idea exactly when I'll be there, as I'm bringing the family for their first model show....... :unsure: My 6-year-old daughter will be entering some of her models, so we'll see how she does!

But I expect I'll be judging, and I'll keep an eye out for you!

Paul

Awesome that your little one will be entering!! As for the awards, they are OK. Not my favorite but its what the club wants, not what I want right??

Up until last year I was normally head aircraft judge but now I just go to enjoy the show and to hang out with friends. I will be there with my bride as well as our 6 month old boy Colin. We are shotting for 10 AM or so.

Mike

Paul

Awesome that your little one will be entering!! As for the awards, they are OK. Not my favorite but its what the club wants, not what I want right??

Up until last year I was normally head aircraft judge but now I just go to enjoy the show and to hang out with friends. I will be there with my bride as well as our 6 month old boy Colin. We are shotting for 10 AM or so.

Mike

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for you guys! :speak_cool: