1:24 SCALE CUTAWAY SPITFIRE

delta7 Posted Today, 12:10 PM

Stunning - an absolute gem- one of the best depictions of an engine bay Iv seen

...very kind of you to say so sir!

kev67 Posted Today, 12:38 PM

So what are you going to build next to amaze us with

.....I'm not sure if I am going to do a complete scratch build or another project similar to this Spitfire....or maybe a simple OOB job !

Give yourself a break chap! Do something small and easy.

Just might do Campbell.......I have nearly finished the OOB Trumpy 109 for a Client and I am thinking that maybe I will finish a 1:32 Nieuport 17 that has been hanging around like a bad smell!! ;)

• 4 months later...
.actually the Engine Compartment took the longest time to build...it almost drove me to distraction because it was so fidely!!
!

But you made it look like the real think..fiddly or not.

I hope your level of satisfaction equals my sense of awe.....its beautiful well done sir!

!

But you made it look like the real think..fiddly or not.

I hope your level of satisfaction equals my sense of awe.....its beautiful well done sir!

Thank you very much for your kind remarks!..

and cheers to Darren!

MY GOD!!! :Tasty: what an amazing model i never seen anything as detailed as this, you must have some serious patience as well, i cant belive what you have done with this model,

now i challenge you do it in 1/48 haha :wicked: not that i could do anything like this it would probably take me year to work out how to start and possible a course of anti depressants to see me through

Edited by robvulcan

MY GOD!!! :Tasty: what an amazing model i never seen anything as detailed as this, you must have some serious patience as well, i cant belive what you have done with this model,

now i challenge you do it in 1/48 haha :wicked: not that i could do anything like this it would probably take me year to work out how to start and possible a course of anti depressants to see me through

Hi Rob

Firstly thanks for your kinds words about my Spitfire and secondly ...I have already attempted to do it in 1:48 scale on a Cutaway B-17F and yes it was much harder and it nearly drove me to despair at times.........

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

Cheers mate!

As long as that's all you're doing with them Foz :winkgrin:

What doooo you mean Woody? :rolleyes:

Edited by Fozzy

Hi Fozzy,

I'll give you my compliments for your extraordinary models, your interpretation and your special website that I visited recently.

I happen very rarely to appreciate works of art like these.

"BRAVO" !!!!!!

aquatarkus10

Thankyou very much...very nice of you to say that!

One of the best I ever saw. I admire your persistence as much as your skills. She really should be in a museum somewhere. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much...I would have to transport them back to UK first as Bulgarian Museums would not be interested!...may be next year!

Hi guys

I have been going through my RFI posts and replacing the photos that Photo bucket decided to steel from us all!

This is my Super detailed Spitfire Mk 1 I posted about 7 years ago!.....

Hope you like the snaps!;)

Cheers

Fozzy

• Like 1