Must be a mistake, shirley?

Enzo the Magnificent

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...ext%3EARROW.htm

This kit will be available from 8th Feb according to the paper catalogue and is definately the 1/32 kit.

Are you sure, look at the size?

Includes 3 aqua paints, 1 brush and glue.

Finished size 6 x 15cm.

Suitable for ages 10 years and over.

EAN/Barcode: 4009803042848.

Julien

Are you sure, look at the size?

Includes 3 aqua paints, 1 brush and glue.

Finished size 6 x 15cm.

Suitable for ages 10 years and over.

EAN/Barcode: 4009803042848.

Julien

They have cocked up on the size.

The part of the barcode that I have put in a larger size is the kits serial number.

EAN/Barcode: 4009803042848

I checked a few Revell kits to see if this was the case, it was. B)

Indeed, I remember the first test flights (just), so rude not to get one!

O/T, Paul, where are you? Sounds close by me... Fancy joining us for the curry night in Crawley?

Closer than you think ----Billyland, you may know where I actually mean? As for Curry night its a thought.....

Edited by Paul J

Quick, someone think of a reason Not to buy one :unsure: :unsure:

2 Reasons:

1. It's not a photo-reconnaissance aircraft.

2. By the time it makes it over here to the "colonies", it will be 2-3 times that price.

Larry

Saw the 'new' 1/32 Hawk on the Revell stand at the London Toy Fair at Olympia today. Obviously a pre-production moulding with basic painting, but it looked very nice, with reasonable detail in the cockpit and u/c bay, the seats looked a little 'bland', but scope for the 'cottage industry'. They also had a model of the 'new' 1/32 scale Heinkel 111 in the basic unpainted gray plastic, great scope for detailing the cockpit with all that glass in the nose.

Robin.

I have been resisting and resisting thinking I don't want a Red Arrows and I only do 1/48 or 1/72 for the big stuff. But that price is a steal and I am weakening by the minute. Now, what rattle can is the right colour for the paint job...

I have been resisting and resisting thinking I don't want a Red Arrows and I only do 1/48 or 1/72 for the big stuff. But that price is a steal and I am weakening by the minute. Now, what rattle can is the right colour for the paint job...

I used Holts Ford Sunburst red on smaller hawks - looks about right on top of a coat of white primer....!