Must be a mistake, shirley?

Enzo the Magnificent

In that case, I can't in all conscience not buy one. That sort of pricing for that sort of quality simply deserves support.

I am with you on that one!

I will keep a look out at the docks here so see Marks order coming through in its own container! :D

Julien

Edited by Julien

Quick, someone think of a reason Not to buy one :unsure: :unsure:

Err...erm....maybe...no....I know.....no....you should'nt buy one beeeeeeecause.......no....Dammit just buy one! I will cos I'm weak anyway :D

Edited by Andy K

I've found it for £17, daft isn't it ? makes a mockery of other manufacturer's pricing....

Revell have provided fantastic value in 1/32, the Arado 196 was well under £20 and the JU88 was just over £30 (Whilst the Hasegawa 1/72 Ju88 beside it on the shelf was little UNDER £30)

A 'mockery' is one way of putting it I suppose.

Richard McC

I believe the latest RRP on the Arado 196 is £24.99 and the He 111 is currently showing an RRP of £59.99 (source Wonderland - who are offering 10% off each).

Still stunning value in the current market IMHO.

Iain

Edited by Iain (32SIG)

This is why I have a lot of Revell stuff in the stash at the moment.

Come to think of it, apart from two Italeri kits (Crusader Mk1 AA) I got cheap in a Hobby Craft sale the last five Kits I bought were Revell. I'm really looking forward to building these Hawks though. They will look great next to the 1/32 Hunters.

Now, Dear Revell, how about a 1/32 Buccaneer, Lightning and Jaguar.... And a Brit Phantom? Pretty please? :clap:

I'm really impressed with your kits and would like to buy more.

Edited by Murdo

I believe the latest RRP on the Arado 196 is £24.99 and the He 111 is currently showing an RRP of £59.99 (source Wonderland - who are offering 10% off each).

Still stunning value in the current market IMHO.

Iain

Think I can wait a couple of years and pick up a Heinkel in the Modelzone sale, lol.

Dave

1/32 scale is not my bag. But the Revell Hawk is a snip. How can one resist?!!!!?? I may well get one anyway as the Hawk was produced initially at Dusfold, a 10 minute drive away from my home and used to see them on air test frequently, particularly the first export ones. However, at that price I envisage a whole Reds team on display by the time the best model shows are running.

Edited by Paul J

1/32 scale is not my bag. But the Revell Hawk is a snip. How can one resist?!!!!?? I may well get one anyway as the Hawk was produced initially at Dusfold, a 10 minute drive away from my home and used to see them on air test frequently, particularly the first export ones. However, at that price I envisage a whole Reds team on display by the time the best model shows are running.

Indeed, I remember the first test flights (just), so rude not to get one!

O/T, Paul, where are you? Sounds close by me... Fancy joining us for the curry night in Crawley?

Argos are planning to sell them?

It is in their new catalogue. It is also listed on their website, although it doesn't say the scale on the website. Not in stock yet either.

Edited by falcon