First KUTA!

Julien

Notice, not a kit you see about much now

:thumbsup2::popcorn:

Dave

Dave,

its anohter one of those kits which was an important first jet which does not seem to have been kitted by anyone in 1.72 apart from MB. Like the T-2 its very basic but seems accurate in shape.

a bit more progress, wings on and cockpit painted (any colour you want as long as its Black!)

skyknight2.jpg

Will be made as an EF-10B Electronic Warfare bird as used by VMCJ-2. Luckily the decals were done by Wolfpack for this bird as no one else has ever done any decals.

Julien

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Id started to think you were putting this into KUTA 4. :poke:

Looking fwd to seeing the job completed :thumbsup2:

Hey! resemble that remark :analintruder:

Decals now on and sealed, just got to varnish and then do the few paint bits which need to go on after the varnish

skyknight4.jpg

I must say the decals from Wolkpack are some of the best aftermarket I have worked with. Really thin go down well but are really easy to work with. The wing insignia is not that light for some reason the flash really did make it a lot lighter.

Nice paint job Julien!

Cheers,

HÃ¥kan

Cheers, Lifecolor white and xtracrylix grey, I love that stuff its dry in about 5 mins!

Julien

Edited by Julien

Calling this one finished now.

The carpet monster ate the tail hook and tail bumper, I managed to find a new tailhook but still looking for the bumper.

skyknightrightfinish.jpg

skyknighttopfinish.jpg

skyknightleftfinish.jpg

Paint is xtracylix and decals from Wolfpack. Probably some of the best I have used, really thin and handle well.

Julien