Hasegawa 2011

Anton K55

Guessing the prices could be more like Bruces "Play your cards right".........higher, higher,......lower, lower.

Sorry forgot ...there will be no lower as it's Hasegawa :shithappens:

Was interested in the new Sukhoi kit but it'll be stupidly high priced so I won't be able to afford it.

Paul Harrison

Thank you for the info on the Vanguard

One of ships my father served on so did a look see ages ago to see if there was a kit.

Had a vague recollection there was a Frog boxing.

The price at HLJ translates to £15 so will probably be around The 20 quid mark or more?

For a kit of that generation and doubtless little in the way of aftermarket if any, am not overly bothered.

Shame there is no other kit available of The Vanguard as she was a beautiful ship.

Some nice stuff there - especially the Japanese stuff, but as this is Hasegawa were talking about - nothing for me

Wouldnt it be funny if in a couple decades time, because of price hikes, Hasegawa kits were several thousand pounds each?

Edited by Nakajima15

D'you think it'll take that long?

You'd hope, given that it'll undoubtedly be rather more than the fiver you used to be able to pick up the weapons sets for, that there'll be more than three AIM-120 and three AIM-9X as the weapons in that set. (I think I've seen a 48th Weapons set E (with Sniper pod, etc) listed as a future release somewhere, by the by).

I might get an SU-33, but whereas in days gone by I might have bought a couple of them, but I suspect that they'll be a ludicrous price (somewhere around £50), and I'll entertain myself with my stash until I can get one on e-bay in due course. And I almost certainly would've got a Growler, but I very much suspect that all Hasegawa/Amerang/Hannants/whichever of them are to blame for the huge price rises are going to get out of me for that is a snort of derision when I see the price...

You'd hope, given that it'll undoubtedly be rather more than the fiver you used to be able to pick up the weapons sets for, that there'll be more than three AIM-120 and three AIM-9X as the weapons in that set. (I think I've seen a 48th Weapons set E (with Sniper pod, etc) listed as a future release somewhere, by the by).

Weapons set E

Nothing really new in the set, you can get most of these weapons from Kinetic F-16 kits or Academy Strike Eagles.

I'm intrested in the Growler, but I'm all ready scared of what the cost will be.

Shaun.

Edited by Shaun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...