The complete listing of the 1/48 kits ever produce !

jmarc

Yes, the list has been updated again, this time with the newest releases and a couple more of kits I have missed in the process of gathering the info ! For those of you whom are not aware, I have compiled all the 1/48 scale kits ever made through the year! You can view it at this URL :

http://pages.videotron.com/jmarcpe/kit48produitindex.htm

The reason behind this is to provide modelers with the latest infos and avoid the surprises when a kit is re-released under another name. This list is revised daily. As soon as I come across a new kit, I adjust the pages so the modeler can be sure that it's updated to the latest information... Of course, it wasn't an easy task to track all this data, but if I have missed some, just let me know, and I'll make the necessary verification before adding it to the listing,in case it was just annonce and never release !

I'm also currently working on a complete listing on a cross reference of AFTER MARKET ever produce and diorama accessories & vehicules... But of course, I can use all the help. If someone has infos that are not on the pages, you are quite welcome to share it with the modelling community !

Here is a preview of how the list will work: I also plan to include direct link from the complete 1/48 aircraft listing to the AFTER MARKET, so that modellers who are building SPITFIRE can, by a click, direct themselves to the the area on the list where all SPITFIRE AFTER MARKET are listed! ...here is a preview listing :

http://pages.infinit.net/jmarcpe/kit48produitresinindex.htm

Do not hesitate if you have any constructive comment

Hope this can be of some help to modellers!

Do not forget that all the constructive suggestions are welcome !

Jmarc