1/72 Matchbox/ Buccaneer

Pappy

Inspired work on an old kit Pappy. Seriously impressive. The SAAF Bucc looked grand in that two-tone blue scheme and your work certainly captures it.

Inspired work on an old kit Pappy. Seriously impressive. The SAAF Bucc looked grand in that two-tone blue scheme and your work certainly captures it.

G'day Col,

Thanks very much. I have actually finished the kit, but unfortunately I can't get photobucket to work! as soon as the site is back up I will post some pics,

cheers,

Pappy

G'day Col,

Thanks very much. I have actually finished the kit, but unfortunately I can't get photobucket to work! as soon as the site is back up I will post some pics,

cheers,

Pappy

Look forward to seeing them when Photobucket starts playing straight again :D

dscn4367c.jpg

G'day people,

The big blue bird is done!, I have posted pics in the 'Completed Bricks' section of the group build. I would also like to publicly thank Andrew in Newcastle (Oz), Graeme (a.k.a 'Eng') and Vlamgat, for their help in providing a canopy, decals and much needed information, without these guys this build would not have happened, thanks fellas :thumbsup:

I have tried to make an accurate replica, but There are some dodgy areas in regards to the inner pylon bracing arrangements. I made a best guess here, so don't take it as 100% accurate. if anyone has more info, including pics/drawings, i would love to hear from you,

cheers,

Pappy

Edited by Pappy

Brilliant work Pappy as said by Jabba loving the mount.

All the best

Chris

Thanks very much Chris, now get back to your brick and finish it off! :whip:

cheers,

Pappy

• 9 months later...

this is stunning i love the matchbox kit of the bucc, and you made some great improvements, cant wait to start mine, an inspirations truly awsome and i love tha saaf scheme, great stuff