1:48 British Civil Reg Decals

John Aero

I have finally got round to releasing the 1:48th British Civil decals I had done to compliment my Moths. The sizes, to compliment such as Tigers, Miles types, Austers and Cubs etc for full span registrations are 20mm in Black or White only and 6mm in Black, or White, Red, Blue (approx Prewar roundel blue), Silver or Cream. There are two sheets (A.4 size with about 100 letters each) for the 20mm size at £12.00 (for the two) and two sheets for each colour at £3.00( for the two) per colour. Some of the 'G's are DH specific.

There is also a separate sheet of numbers in each colour. 20mm (B or W)at £6.00 and 6mm (R,W,B, Bk, S, C) at £1.50 The number sheets also have some letters N, K, L, P, S, J

John

img396.jpg

img395.jpg

Edited by John Aero

• 1 month later...

Hi John,

They look very useful. Do you or can you do similar lettering to 1/72nd. I have an Azur Monospar I want to finish in British Civil reg. The model is so far painted silver dope wings and dark green fuselage as per one of the kit options but needs silver fuselage letters for a Uk registered example.

Paul.

Hi John,

They look very useful. Do you or can you do similar lettering to 1/72nd. I have an Azur Monospar I want to finish in British Civil reg. The model is so far painted silver dope wings and dark green fuselage as per one of the kit options but needs silver fuselage letters for a Uk registered example.

Paul.

PM sent

John

Hi John,

this is great!

I prefer rub on letters like letraset. So my question s: Habe you the letters in vector-datas? And if yes could you send me the datas?

Greetings from the snowy Germany

Bölki

• 1 year later...

Hi John, just wondering, do you do the letters in 'light' and 'heavy' forms for possible overlaying? quite a few of my 1930's builds have silver outlined lettering, iv managed to get away with inside painting your silver decals previously but wondering if theres an easier route

cheers, Joe